276°
Posted 20 hours ago

how sunflowers bloom under moonlight: a collection of poems on love and heartbreak by isabella dorta

£5.975£11.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Being with your partner may feel like rainbows and unicorns, but that doesn't mean you have a healthy, functioning relationship.

from relationships, to body image, to mental health, ‘how sunflowers bloom under moonlight’ has the sole purpose of making you giggle, cry, smile, reflect and cry a little bit more. Waking up 117 years later, Bob discovers his mind has been uploaded into a sentient space probe with the ability to replicate itself. The poetry so eloquently follows the emotions of wanting to be loved, finding what you think that love is, and losing it only to end up back where you were at the beginning. so, keep a box of tissues close, find a quite place to read and allow yourself to feel absolutely everything. Eliminate negativity and change your life with best-selling author, happiness expert and life coach Domonique Bertolucci.

New and familiar characters abound, voiced by a bright mix of performers, including Kat Dennings, Regé-Jean Page, Emma Corrin, Michael Sheen, Kristen Schaal, Brian Cox, John Lithgow, Jeffrey Wright, and so many more, including fan-favorite narrators Simon Vance and Ray Porter. She does a fabulous job of teeing up the book, and expectations, on its opening page, and then delivers all the way through!

The taverna is the only place that Kostas and Defne can meet in secret, hidden beneath the blackened beams from which hang garlands of garlic and chilli peppers, creeping honeysuckle, and in the centre, growing through a cavity in the roof, a fig tree. The audiobook reflects Rhonda’s own journey and shares the most direct way out for those experiencing hardship and the path to end pain and suffering endured by so many, and it shines a light on a future without anxiety or fear. Regardless, so many lines within this collection resonated with me incredibly deeply - I loved the vulnerability and authenticity present throughout.the author crafted her words so carefully and so effortlessly at the same time, it broke my heart and put it back together in the same sentence. In Love Is Not Enough, Mark’s first Audible Original, you’ll follow five real people over the course of six months as they navigate f--ked up romantic situations, ranging from dating app addiction to marital affairs to absurd fantasies. Learn nine essential ways to detox your mindset, feel lighter and more energised, to live a happier and more fulfilling life.

years in the making, ‘how sunflowers bloom under moonlight’ is the story of isabella’s journey through love, heartbreak and everything in between. The hurt in my heart at the memories they reminded me of, but also the strange peace that somebody else understands my pain. Main Hi Kahaani Hoon”, an Audible Original is a weekly storytelling show of 20 episode from Audible, written-created-performed by Major Akhill Pratap; an ex-Army Officer popularly known as The Soldier and The Storyteller.

This was a surprise I actually almost given up on reading modern poetry because a lot of it’s just really bad or Instagram or Hallmark card But this actually had a lot of thought and a lot of feeling but into it it does hit on some very hard-hitting topics so I don’t think this is gonna be for everybody but if you’re looking for a good new poetry book this is a good place to start not every poem is a slam dunk but I’d have to say this makes me still want to read Moner poetry. The Greatest Secret, the long-awaited major work by Rhonda Byrne, lays out the next quantum leap in a journey that will take the listener beyond the material world and into the spiritual realm, where all possibilities exist. There's a reason We Are Legion was named Audible's Best Science Fiction Book of 2016: Its irresistibly irreverent wit!

I’ve been listening to Isabella Dorta’s poems on TikTok for a while now so I was very excited to get my hands on this book. Addressed in green ink on yellowish parchment with a purple seal, they are swiftly confiscated by his grisly aunt and uncle.

In The Coldest Case: A Black Book Audio Drama, homicide detective Billy Harney sends his new partner, Kate, deep undercover in a notorious Chicago drug ring. The fig tree is there, too, when war breaks out, when the capital is reduced to ashes and rubble, when the teenagers vanish. This life-changing Audible Original features a powerful mix of one-on-one life-coaching sessions and a personal narrative with vital take-aways that you can start using immediately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment