276°
Posted 20 hours ago

e.l.f Putty Blush, Bora Bora

£2.5£5.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

multumesc mult celor de la coltul de makeup pentru ca au adus in romania aceste produse de la acest brand si sper sa mai aduca cat mai multe nuante. Neither too opaque or too sheer, it has the perfect amount of pigments giving a gorgeous pop of color, while still allowing your skin to shine through. Un alt review a zis ca este semi-mat, insa cel putin nuanta pe care am achizitionat-o eu (Bora Bora) este full on matte, fara particule de sclipici. Aceste cookie-uri asigură funcționalitățile de bază și caracteristicile de securitate ale site-ului web, în mod anonim.

f. clean means we go above and beyond EU Cosmetic Regulation and FDA requirements by voluntarily removing more than the required 1,600 ingredients. Culorile și nuanțele pot fi diferite în funcție de: tipul de lumină la care este expus produsul, setările monitorului, tonul și subtonul pielii peste care este aplicat produsul. Cookie-urile funcționale ajută la îndeplinirea anumitor funcționalități, cum ar fi partajarea conținutului site-ului web pe platformele de rețele sociale, colectarea feedback-urilor și alte funcții terțe. l.f NU conțin ftalați, parabeni, nonilfenol etoxilați, triclosan, triclocarban, hidrochinonă și sulfați. Cu ajutorul degetelor sau al unei pensule, ia o cantitate mică de produs și aplic-o prin mișcări de tapotare până în momentul în care se distribuie uniform.I have rosacea and sensitive skin, and none of the elf products, including this one, have bothered it. Use your clean middle finger to blend the blush out, swiping up the cheekbones towards your hairline. Starting at the fleshy bit beneath the pupils, gently stipple the brush up and around the cheekbone. Cookie-ul este folosit pentru a stoca consimțământul utilizatorului pentru cookie-urile din categoria „Altele. Cookie-ul este setat de pluginul GDPR Cookie Consent și este folosit pentru a stoca dacă utilizatorul și-a dat sau nu consimțământul pentru utilizarea cookie-urilor.

It’s easily become one of my favorite blushes, and I’m so excited to share what I love about it with you! Cosmetics Putty Blush is a lightweight but buildable, putty-to-powder blush, that blends seamlessly into skin. Always vegan, our professional quality cosmetics are filled to the brim with cruelty-free goodness, and never tested on animals – garnering the Leaping Bunny! Acum, evident efectul este mai vizibil de aproape, asa ca o sa continui sa il folosesc si o sa sper ca pentru cei din jur nu e jarring, lol. Highly pigmented, smooth application, great colors I love all of ELF's putty products but I especially love how highly pigmented these are and Bora Bora is such a gorgeous cool-toned pink that adds a gorgeous flush to any makeup look!

Lightweight yet buildable, this unique cream-to-powder formula blends seamlessly and melts into skin, giving your cheeks a pretty pop of color and a lit-from-within glow. We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more! Cookie-urile sunt folosite pentru a stoca consimțământul utilizatorului pentru cookie-urile din categoria „Necesare”.

The cream-to-powder formula melts into skin leaving a flushed-from-within glow that sets to a semi-matte powder finish. Nuanta (Bora Bora) este superba, si desi cautam ceva o idee mai cool toned, efectiv m-am indragostit de cum imi vine.Infused with argan oil and vitamin E, this silky smooth, buildable formula will give you a flushed-from-within glow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment