276°
Posted 20 hours ago

National Trust: 50 Things To Do Before You're 11 3/4: An Outdoors Adventure Handbook

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On holiday, take a photo of 10 strangers (with their permission). Try to get a little story or snippet to go with each. We have loads of these on the road and I feel like I should have a photo but I don’t! No11 Go on a really long bike ride -50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4

Now I’m not sure I even knew this was a thing! One for this Summer! No 18 Create some Wild Art–50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4 Buy an item of clothing from a charity shop that you really like, but isn’t the sort of thing you normally wear. Wear it.

We don’t seem to have managed this ourselves so still on the list, but we do have some great tips from another writer aboutFossil Hunting on Charmouth Beach. Among the highlights is the natural history gallery at Cliffe Castle, which has a wide range of small mammals and birds. The gallery helps the children to begin to understand how many different animals and birds there are and shows them the skeletons that help support them. It will certainly get them asking questions which is the best way for children to learn.

Helpfully and easily found regularly my neighbours pond! No33 Catching a Falling Leaf –50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4Another of my favourite photos from a photoshoot behind our house but definitely catching a falling leaf! A safari at night yes, but I don’t think we’ve done a nature walk. No41 Plant it, Grow it, Eat it – 50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4 Lots of scary beasts at a session whilst on holiday in Swansea Bay at Easter a few years ago. No31 Hunt for Bugs –50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4

Do a Life Expectancy Calculator test. So, how many years have you got left? Write down five things you’d really like to do in that time. We love heading down to West Kirby beach nearby where we live and flying a kite. One of our favourites things to do. No8 Catch a Fish with a Net–50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4

We’ve loved this in a lot of places but one of the most special places we will probably ever remember star gazing is on Domwe Island in Malawi. No pictures of actual starts but you can imagine how clear it was! We do this on most beaches and I feel like I should have a photo but I don’t! No6 Run around in the rain –50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4 We have done this with a variety of things and failed miserably at all but herbs (which the girls don’t want to eat!) No 42 Go Swimming in the Sea – 50 things to do before you are 11 and 3/4 We swam in the sea on our summer holiday in Greece in 2014, enjoying the warm water, and have continued to do this every year since. One of our favourite things in the World. Best of all, there has been a lot of laughing. He has made me laugh, made other people laugh, laughed himself, and laughed at himself. “It has made turning 50 a good thing,” he says. “It could have easily gone the other way.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment