276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daler-Rowney Graphic Series 45gsm A3 Layout Paper Pad Glued 1 Side, 80 White Sheets, Ideal for Professional Artists and Students

£0.07£0.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each pad contains 80 sheets of 50gsm quality layout paper and eliminates spread, stops ink bleed, and allows for quick drying. Products likely to be impacted by this higher rate parcel send are: boxes of paper, multiple quantities of water, desk stands or furniture and volume packs of cleaning supplies. Amazing quality I bought this layout pad to use for my fashion drawings to trace off instead of using tracing paper, and works amazing so easy to see through it so, great for tracing and drawing ! You'll find all your computing needs including Laptops and Desktop Computers as well as Computer Monitors and Accessories.

This fantastic pad will give you 50 sheets of lightweight, white paper that are ideal for producing initial ideas. Designed to help your pen and pencil sketches stand out, the Daler-Rowney Graphic Series Layout Pad is sure to come in handy. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. Each Layout Pad contains 80 sheets of 45gsm paper meaning you have more than enough for your detailed art projects. These Daler-Rowney Layout Pads come in three sizes, A2, A3 and A4, so you can work on artworks of all sizes.Daler-Rowney Layout paper is a crisp lightweight illustration paper suitable for pencil and pen and ink artwork. Additionally, you can use a graphite pencil to create a perfect copy of an existing illustration or piece of artwork.

Daler-Rowney Graphic Series Tracing Paper is highly transparent and offers superb erasability with both erasers and blades. Great value Needed A3 paper for college and this was the cheapest I could find and surprisingly good quality. The smooth, translucent surface of this paper makes it suitable for tracing designs and images in a range of mediums. This Goldline A3 Layout Pad from Clairefontaine has a smooth surface and texture with ideal transparency to let you to produce your best work, perfect for drawing illustrations and layouts. If your package does not arrive Royal mail requires us to wait for 14 working days before we are able to raise a claim.

The thin sheets can be overlaid so that ideas can be traced and altered without the use of a lightbox. I compared lots of different A3 layout pads and poor quality AND value the Hobbycraft A3 layout pad definitely came out on top. As new elements are approved or accepted, the artist/designer retraces them onto new layout paper until eventually the layout is complete.

Professional artists began with rough grains, smudged hands and creased brows of concentration – with this Heavyweight Fine Grain Sketchbook from Daler-Rowney, the romance of creativity and design meet amidst high-quality press that’s a treat to the senses. Cass Art, Cass Art London and the Cass Art logo are trade marks and trade names of Art-Line Limited. I'm addicted to them for initial design work, drawing on paper is so much faster than drawing on screen to get an idea down, thin enough to see through for tracing, but opaque enough to scan, cheap enough never to mind starting a new page.

Daler-Rowney Graphic Series Paper high quality pads feature papers of a variety of textures and weights. value for money The Hobby Craft own brand layout pad is significantly cheaper than the other branded alternatives and there is no compromise when it comes to quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment