276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lights on Cotton Rock: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Could you use this as the starting point for your own story about a girl who wants to live among the stars? She longs for an alien to visit from Outer Space after seeing her light, and take her away in a spaceship. HEATHER IS A LITTLE GIRL WHO WANTS TO GO TO OUTER SPACE, WHERE THE STARS SPARKLE WITH MAGIC AND WONDER. There was just the right amount of choice to suit everyone without being overwhelming and I received comments from parents and staff about the quality of books offered compared to previous sales which have always been based around current crazes and well known celebrity authors.

All of the videos are saved on here for you to watch so if you need a bedtime story you can get one from here. Yourself and Bob are much cherished in our booky world and I personally really appreciate everything that you do. Inspired by blockbusting science fiction from another age, this is an at-times bittersweet story that ultimately reminds us what's important in life.The repetitive refrain, and almost rhythmic quality to the ‘off and on’ scenes, are presented in panel form. When a UFO lands behind her house and she meets a friendly alien, it seems that all of her dreams have come true.

The pack even goes a step further by offering a selection of resources and activities at the end of the pack to support teachers in the classroom. I have also set some learning on Reading Eggs for you all and I will be updating Mathletics tomorrow morning with more fun so those programs are ready online for you to use too. Heather is a little girl who wants to go to Outer Space, where the stars sparkle with magic and wonder . Children will examine the circular shape of this story and go on to create their own extended narrative following this pattern.

Carnivores eat other animals, herbivores eat plant material including fruit, leaves, vegetables, omnivores eat a mixture of meat and plant material.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment