276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steiff Cuddly Toy My First Steiff Teddy Bear for Birth, Cute Stuffed Toy, Boys, Girls & Babies from 0 Months, Soft Cuddly Friends, 26 cm Small, 242038

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bought for my newborn Granddaughter, it is the right size for a baby to go in cot or pram. I bought a Steiff puppy for my Grandson 3 years ago and that was slightly better quality I thought. 25th April 2022

Love the Bear Posted on to Sweden *** to My Granddaughter . Her first Steiff Bear *** I am sure she will love the Bear *** 11th May 2020 Present for my new nephew. Beautiful bear. Everyone needs a Steiff in their life 15th December 2021 By following these care tips, you can help preserve the beauty and quality of your Steiff toys for many years to come. Remember that each Steiff toy is unique, so it’s essential to consider its age, materials, and any specific care instructions provided by the manufacturer. This teddy bear is brilliant quality and my grandson loves it. Super soft and would buy again. Highly recommended 7th April 2022

UK Delivery

I would recommend this bear as a lovely present for a new baby. The quality is excellent. 25th February 2022

The teddy bear was a gift for my new granddaughter. Excellent quality something that can be passed down to her children. 7th February 2021 Uniqueness and Limited Editions: Steiff continually releases limited edition designs, ensuring that you can own a truly unique and exclusive piece. These rare treasures add an extra layer of desirability to your Steiff collection.

International Delivery

Bought as a gift for my nieces new daughter I have previously bought three similar ones for new bornes in the family and will continue to do so without hesitation Top quality product at a reasonable price , I would recommend these products to anyone 28th February 2023 Bought as a gift - new owner delighted Recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced collectable and/or usable bear Excellent quality, soft and huggable - am tempted to buy one for myself! 26th December 2021 Quality is excellent, bought for a new born as a gift and for a 10. Year old for his birthday, can be played with or kept as a keepsake . 11th June 2021

The fourth bear I have bought and never been disappointed. Lovely keepsake for all my grandchildren. 9th May 2021 The Teddy bear I bought for my granddaughter is beautiful, soft and safe. I love it 12th December 2019 Handling with Care: While Steiff toys are well-crafted, they can be delicate. Avoid rough handling, pulling on limbs, or subjecting the toy to undue stress. This is particularly important for vintage or collectible Steiff pieces.Collectible Treasures: Steiff offers an extensive range of limited editions and collectibles that appeal to enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. Owning a Steiff piece means joining a community of passionate collectors. Product is a gift to new granddaughter. Recommend to anyone who wants a quality keepsake . 30th April 2021 He’s gorgeous and has a delightful personality! My grandson loves it. The quality is great. 2nd October 2023 My son and 1st grandchild had/have a Steiff teddy which has been loved greatly, I bought this teddy as a gift for my new grandchild due in August. I’ve been telling all my friends about this teddy as he has 2021 on his foot and the price was excellent. 29th January 2021 Classic Teddy Bears: Steiff’s classic teddy bears are iconic and beloved worldwide. Crafted from premium materials like mohair and plush, these teddy bears feature the signature “Button in Ear,” symbolizing their authenticity and heritage.

I always buy a Steiff bear for all the babies born on the Avenue! Each time I know they are suitable and of the highest quality 18th May 2023

You may also like…

Disney Characters: Steiff has collaborated with Disney to create plush toys featuring beloved Disney characters. These licensed products bring the magic of Disney to life in the form of cuddly and huggable companions. Steiff plush toys are typically made with high-quality materials that are safe for children. They use child-friendly fabrics, such as soft mohair or plush, and they avoid using small parts or components that could pose a choking hazard. Additionally, Steiff toys are often sewn together rather than using glue, which further reduces the risk of any harmful substances being present. New gift for my forthcoming grandchild. Excellent product. Excellent service. Good delivered very promptly. I would recommend your company without hesitation Thank you 29th September 2023 Elmer is a beautiful cuddly soft bear. We have bought him for our 1st grandchild, due in August. absolutely delighted when we opened the gift box , everything you would expect from a Steiff . Cute face, hump, and button in the ear. Definitely a gift for t 29th July 2021

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment