276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuticuter Superheroes Spiderman Cookie Cutter, Blue, 8x7x1.5 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The sizes listed pertain to the approximate height (top to bottom) or length (left to right) of the main cookie cutter (in most cases this is the piece that is the silhouette of the entire design) in this set. The 4 inch size is displayed. All other sizes of this design are directly proportional to this size. Our products are individually sized; in other words, although this design may be related in some way to another design, it is NOT sized to go with any of our other designs. Please see the product image(s) above for the appropriate measuring angle. This set contains 5 pieces as shown next to the completed design example in the picture(s) above.

The cookie itself is simply a simple egg shape. If you don’t already have an egg cutter, you can find one HERE.

Product Video

Tobey Maguire didn’t quite do it for me, but Andrew Garfield? Well let me just say, I fell in love right along with Gwen Stacy. Finally, fill the eyes. If you’re worried about bleeding, let the cookie dry completely before moving on to this step and use an oscillating fan for drying. For designs that require precision it is best to cut a small opening on a disposable piping bag. If using a piping tip use a tip #1. Flood consistency icing comes out of the piping bag faster then piping consistency. Remember that is it also spreads faster. Smaller opening gives you more control of how much icing is coming out. Don’t squeeze the piping bag too much when piping the cobweb design. These items are NOT dishwasher safe. HAND WASH ONLY WITH COLD WATER AND DRY IMMEDIATELY AFTER. Prolonged exposure to moisture and direct heat/sunlight should be avoided.

Not too long ago I took the kiddos to see The Amazing Spider-Man. Once upon a time I would have told you that I am NOT an action movie kind of girl. But that was before I discovered that these super hero character guys are SO DARN GOOD LOOKING!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment