276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But i realise that unfortunately that is the best case scenario irl. Most victims in skin trade don’t get rescued at all.. What Addie went through was hard to even imagine and reading it so explicitly made me hurt for those who had to deal with it for real.

Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton PDF - Free PDF Books Hunting Adeline by H. D. Carlton PDF - Free PDF Books

Haunting Adeline, the first book in the Cat and Mouse Duet series, is a sinister romance that examines sexual assault, retaliation, and betrayal within the family. Anyone who enjoys reading dark romance books must read this. Listen, I understand that women being sexually assaulted in books is necessary for story lines, and I also understand that sometimes it needs to go into detail to further drive the plot in very rare cases, but this book did none of that. There are VERY descriptive rape scenes from the main character, and they just seemed so unnecessary. I am so heartbroken over how this book turned out. Not the storyline because I DNF'd at 70% but because of how high my expectations were.The trigger warnings are so so heavy on this one (will be mentioned at the end of the review). Although the author warned, I somehow didn't expect it to be so much darker than the first one. I wanted to throw up, cried at some of the scenes and was truly horrified and disgusted. But I applaud the author for having the heart and stomach to write it. It couldn't have been easy. The utterly raw and realistic scenes that take place in the book are not meant for the weak hearted.

Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet) - AllFreeNovel Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet) - AllFreeNovel

In this perilous world, Adeline, who is the Diamond, grapples with constant danger. Her quest for liberty drastically alters her persona, morphing her into a deadly angel of death, as her resolve to escape her captors and regain her freedom intensifies with each passing day. Action and romance abound in this book, but there are also numerous trigger warnings. Anyone with a history of trauma or mental health problems or who may be sensitive to the book’s content should not read this book. It has distressing sexual content that is explicit and graphic, as well as other unpleasant content. Despite these cautions, you won’t want to put this narrative down since it is captivating. The characters are well-developed, and the writing is both lovely and scary. Fans of H. D. Carlton’s writing should read this. Conclusion The book has 2 parts and the whole first part the main characters are separated and a lot of time passes by.

The author said in a Tiktok comment that this book has more spice than the first. Ma'am, that "spice" was rape. What on earth are you talking about. I am so enthralled with Zade and Addie. This continuation and completion to the Cat and Mouse duet was beautiful and heartbreaking in soo many ways. With that in mind, this book was dark to another level in comparison to the first and like stated above

Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet, Book 2) Audiobook FREE Hunting Adeline (Cat and Mouse Duet, Book 2)

before i get into it, yes this book is more triggering than the first. like 10x over not even joking. there are very graphic scenes that isn’t meant for the faint of heart. tread carefully, your mental health matters. there’s a list of the full TWs in the beginning of the book as well. I truly don't know how to put into words how much I LOVE this book and sincerely this entire duet. This is a masterpiece and I have been putting off writing this review because this one is hard for me to write.Hunting Adeline is a great book, even though it contains triggering material. To draw the reader in, the author employs a distinctive writing style. After each chapter, she also includes handwritten remarks. These provide evidence of her commitment to her work. Hunting Adeline" brilliantly wraps up the electrifying Cat and Mouse Duet, plunging readers into a shadowy world teeming with ominous men and cryptic creatures. The essence of this tale is the fraught survival game between the Hunter and the Diamond. The novel is a grand saga of family, love, and tragedy, written with the author’s gift for developing engaging storylines and characters. See more ideas about books, Adeline and Fyp. Hunting Adeline Series Hunting Adeline" seamlessly continues from where its predecessor left off, crafting a narrative that delves into profound darkness before ultimately ascending into the light. The story culminates in the climactic reunion of the Hunter and his Diamond. Idk man I prefer him in this book more than the first one. BUT I still dislike him as love interest in general.

Hunting Adeline - Abstract Books REVIEW - Hunting Adeline - Abstract Books

Still it was not enough. I don’t think anything will ever be enough to justify the horror Addie went through. It all happened because of Zade. Don’t dare denying it.The first book of this series was a dark romance. This book, the second, was just dark. Very little romance to speak of. Within this treacherous environment, Adeline, known as the Diamond, grapples with ceaseless peril. Her relentless pursuit of freedom triggers a profound transformation, molding her into a lethal angel of demise, her determination to break free from her captors growing stronger with each passing moment. And just like she said “only a monster can create another monster” so she becomes one to get her revenge. As she should. On the opposing side, the Hunter, a born predator, is compelled by an unyielding longing to reclaim what rightfully belongs to him. The absence of Adeline, his precious diamond, awakens his primal ferocity, launching him on an unwavering pursuit. He is resolute in his mission to retrieve her, even if it means painting the earth crimson with blood. I'll start with honesty. This book destroyed me. And you may think because it is dark and twisted, but the true reasoning is because of the immense pressure to make this one live it up to the first and to be frank, I was a little burnt out. It wrung every last blood, sweat, and tear from my body. And I believe I came out of the other side with something beautiful - a little jagged and imperfect, but beautiful all the same.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment