276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cath Kidston 100% Cotton Paper Pansies Ironing Board Cover in Ivory Cream

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ironing will have never looked so elegant and dainty - this ironing board cover is not only great in the looks department, it's practical as well.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. I bought this and then realised it was too long for my ironing board so it hasn't been used but has been washed once. The whole ironing board cover took me about an hour, and it’s a method that can be applied to an ironing board of any size – matching sleeve pressing boards, anyone? Bring charming colour and pretty design to your ironing with this delightful Warm Cream Forget Me Not Ironing Board Cover from Cath Kidston.At the front you'll find a handy drawstring so it can be pulled tight around the board and there is a 6mm padded foam, making it ideal for steam or dry ironing. Known as the original Cath Kidston product, this colourful ironing board cover is the perfect blend of practicality and print, and is sure to brighten up laundry day. Made from a dreamy new Celestial print cotton with a thick foam underlay, the cover will fit a board measuring up to 49 x 135cm - simply adjust using the inbuilt cord pull.

Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. For more information about the specific processing based on your consent and on how QVC uses cookies and other similar technologies, please see " Cookie Policy ". The measurement I added, for example, was 4 ½ cm, but this number will vary depending on your ironing board.So even when your not doing your ironing, your ironing board will still look great in the utility room! Ironing board covers were one of the first ever products created by Cath Kidston, and to this day they neatly capture our brand's blend of practicality and heritage print that's designed to bring joy to everyday items.

Using a tape measure, draw around the original outline of the ironing board that you made on the fabric, using the measurement that you just took. Founded in 1993, Cath Kidston's range includes homeware, fashion, handbags and jewellery featuring quintessential British style, with signature prints, colourful florals and pretty designs with a vintage-style twist.Made from Pembridge Ditsy printed cotton with a thick foam underlay, the cover will fit a board measuring up to 49 x 139cm - simply adjust using the inbuilt cord pull. Which is why, for this month I decided to go a little off-piste and make a pretty ironing board cover… I think it was the very Cath Kidston-esque fabric that did it!

so i got my lovely cover in the sale and it arrived this morning but i'm being really stupid and have no idea how to fit it on the ironing board. Make sure to stretch the elastic out as you sew, so that the cover will be tight enough when it goes on, and so that the ends of the elastic overlap by 3cm. Around 1cm from the edge of your cut-out ironing board cover, start pinning the elastic to the wrong side of the fabric.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Lay the elastic directly onto the first outline of the ironing board that you drew onto the fabric, without stretching the elastic at all. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. Please note that due to customs restrictions, we are unable to deliver alcohol to Northern Ireland addresses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment