276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sissy Magazine: How to Feminize, Humiliate, and Break the Will of your Sissy Cuckold Husband!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I started to fill the sink with warm water, and added a capful of Woolite. As the bubbles grew, I took the first pair of panties and immersed them in the sudsy water.

Myrna was 60 years old, but had a body any woman that age would die for. She stood almost six feet tall in heels, and had a voluptuous figure that still turned men's heads. Certainly not a pretty woman, she more than made up for it with her beautiful body, lots of impeccably applied makeup, and her classic and well-practiced femininity.

I pressed the button to close the garage door, and nervously entered my mother-in-law's house - a fluffy little baby-doll, perched on 5-inch heels - feeling every bit like the little sissy I knew I was. I closed the door behind me, and stood alone in the mirrored foyer, awaiting the woman who be my cruel, stern Mistress for the next two weeks: my mother-in-law! As Myrna marched out of the bathroom, I suddenly realized how horny I was. It had been four months since I was last permitted to cum, and I had at least another two weeks of total chastity staring me in the face. And I had a funny feeling Myrna would certainly find ample reason to give me at least the five demerits necessary to keep me frustrated for an addition 3 months. Myrna led the way up the stairs. As I followed behind, I looked up and got a glimpse of my mother-in-law's firm, sexy bottom, encased in shiny white satin tennis panties. Who did I recruit for this mission? My neighbor. She was (she moved later) an airline flight attendant and married to a successful engineer. We live in a city with row houses with common walls. We knew that she and her husband had a happy sexually fulfilling marriage — thanks to the common walls. We knew them pretty well and had the occasional dinner. Her husband was a runner and it was obvious that he was in good shape. I confided in her and asked her to be the key holder. She immediately thought it would be great fun. Unfortunately, her husband was not amused and was not willing to participate in any way. I didn’t tell my husband, but simply invited her over for coffee about a week later. She was wearing the key. Janet looked across at Steve, who was now babbling quietly to himself as he played with his trains.

I did feel completely foolish, and told her so. But that only made her laugh harder as she re-crossed her legs. Myrna gave me a look of absolute disdain as she turned and left me to my sissy task. I felt completely defeated. Steve caught the reference to being a good baby. He looked at his fat diaper, then across at Janet, who was smiling at him. He knew he was a good baby. He felt confident about that.Well, tell her what you're doing with the trains, darling,' said Janet. She loved the way they were often half aware of reality at this stage, but could not think fast enough to act other than as they had been programmed. Slowly I rotated, like the models on QVC that Jill had me closely study and emulate. Myrna laughed out loud.

Yes.” Sarah said, “I promise if you mess after your bath you will be in it until at least lunch time so come on. Do your business.” Sally settled down on the floor next to him, and pulled up her blouse. She pulled at the Velcro strip of her bra cup and held her big brown nipple to Steve's lips. She led me into her amazing bedroom .. richly appointed and totally feminine. I stood there as she opened a dresser drawer and dumped an enormous pile of her panties onto the bed. As I once again stood at attention in the center of Myrna's beautifully appointed living room, she sat in a large green velvet chair and crossed her gorgeous legs. For a few moments there was silence. I was actually sweating. As I previously wrote once Michael my husband had become my maid Michelle and moved into the spare bedroom I continued with his feminisation and with the help of my mother put her on a hormone programme to ensure any masculine traits were suppressed and her female traits enhanced. Whilst I had toyed with the idea of chastity the hormone regime and the fact that she was small in that department meant there was no need. However I still had needs that needed to be satisfied so Michelle’s domestic training included providing oral services along with her household duties. My mother helped with the training and benefited from Michelle’s oral skills as well as domestic capability. As I said previously my mother encouraged me to start dating again and I rekindled a relationship with a former boyfriend William. He is a strong forceful man and very much my equal. My mother offered to take Michelle on as her live in maid so I could develop my new relationship with William and to ensure Michelle was fully aware of her new position.

After what seemed an eternity, we pulled up to Myrna's spacious suburban home. As if by magic, the garage door opened for us, and we pulled inside. She mixed another little drink for him, and took it over to him in a sippy cup. He drank it happily and returned to his trains. She could see from the state of Steve’s fat, round crotch that he needed another change. She might marry this one for real, too, Janet thought, thinking of all the meaningless ‘civil ceremonies’ she had performed with their ‘subjects’ over the years, Janet in disguise as a marriage celebrant. Satin briefs, silk bikinis, and a huge assortment of beautiful control briefs and ruffly tennis panties awaited my attention. I paid close attention to each pair, scrubbing the crotches with a little brush. For each pair I would empty the sink, refill it with cool clear water, and rinse them thoroughly. Then, I hung each one on its own individual hanger and let them drip into the tub.

You will be getting your punishment for yesterday as well.” Sarah said with more seriousness, “You need to learn not to snoop on Mommy like that.”Later, Mom, I think he needs some loving now,' Sally said as Steve’s sobs mutated to murmurs. 'You go and do the books.' He was now in chastity for much of the time. I noticed an immediate change in him. He was more docile; he was more obedient and listened carefully. He learned not to interrupt me (or his key holder). I got more interested in the device and used it for small humiliations. But he loved humiliation, so it was a mutual feeling. You are nothing but a pathetic excuse for a man. No. You're not even CLOSE to being a man. Look at yourself! Dressed in a sissy-fag babydoll nightie and After a couple of months my mother decided it was time to show Michelle her new position in the marriage and invited William and I to stay for the weekend. She instructed Michelle that I was to referred to as Miss Veronica and William as Master William and was to be on her best behaviour ensuring she curtsied whenever given an instruction. Whilst William was obviously aware of Michelle and the fact that she was actually my husband, being served by her over the weekend was very rewarding and allowed my new relationship to be firmly displayed to Michelle. I must admit I found it all quite exciting for William and I to be served throughout the weekend by Michelle which included breakfast in bed (mothers idea). My mother had to confess that she found it thrilling getting Michelle to prepare the guest room for William and I making it clear to Michelle that her daughter would be enjoying the benefits of a strong virile man throughout the weekend much as she had done for the last couple of months and more than likely as she would for the foreseeable future. The new nappy was pulled up and over the older nappy and Sarah began flattening it out and getting ready to tape it up.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment