276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beach Foots Sticker, Feet Sticky Pads, Shoes Stick, Beach Foots Sticker Soles, Adhesive Anti-slip Waterproof Heat Resistant Sticky Feet Pads for Outdoor Beach Summer 1 Pair

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Liz works the front desk at the art studio where I rent a room to make these videos. She has a hot soccermom or teacher vibe with blonde hair and glasses. She's also really tall 6ft and very fit. I saw she had a few tats so she might have a bad girl side to her. I think she is in her mid 30's but still single. Liz always wears sandals so I've got a good look at the tops of her feet and they are real hot. She always has a fresh pedicure and toe rings. Her skin is tanned and soft looking. She takes real good care of herself.

We met up about an hour later at the art studio. "C" was wearing Vans hightops and I was really curious to see what her feet look like. She wears a 7.5. She's really easy going and talks a lot through the clip. To cut a long story short, different lug shapes and configurations work in different situations, for mountaineers and walkers though, it’s mostly about all-round balance.Sexually explicit material depicting bondage, S/M, and other fetish activities is allowed by the local law governing my jurisdiction. She talks non-stop about all different things including her boyfriend! If he only knew what she was doing with her feet! A few days later she modeled for me after her work shift was over! I was really excited to get to play with her soles. So excited that I had to try and play it cool so she didnt get scared off! Liz was wearing sandals again and I could see her red painted toenails on her very hot looking feet. I made sure to get the tops of her feet in the video so you can see how hot they really look.

It’s grip alchemy if you like. Rubber engineers can micro-design compounds to optimise grip or durability or performance at different temperatures by changing the ingredients.

Got some fresh meat this month! This is a 19 year old latina who looks a lot like Jenna Ortega so we'll just call her Jenna. The crazy thing is she kinda sounds like her too. She's tiny, like 5 feet tall and has tiny size 5.5 feet too. She's got a sexy vibe about her too. Jenna is a cowgirl who loves to ride and wears cowgirl boots a lot.

Apr 04, 2020oh yeah he reuploaded an old video with a different story and sort it as new right? yeah I agree with you. What I believe is that now people are more self aware about feet and stuff, so it's getting harder and harder to find people that don't mind having their feet filmed without permission. So what RBS does is to offer money to random girls in the park for them to let him film her feet and acting out as if it was genuinely candid. If what I say is true, that would explain why there are actual models appearing more frequently than it used to do.I couldn't get enough of these beautiful soles and when I get Tiana to try stroking me she laughs and tells me "I've definietly never done it before". Her soles felt so good and she had good technique. A natural for sure! We got a hot one this time and long clip! This is a gorgeous sorority girl and social media influencer and yeah I made sure to get a full body shot of her at the start so you can see what she looks like. I met her through a friend on campus. I finally did it! One of the most requested things I get is big ebony soles. It's been real tough to find but good things cum to those who wait! Thanks to anyone who supports my clips, I was able to pay this model and that's the reason I got her here. All because of you all! Her soles felt extra soft on this day and I wasn't quite prepared for just how good they felt. She really was hitting all the right spots and there is a point where I just prematurely shoot, I wasn't even expecting it! I'm able to hold in most of my load but knew I wouldn't be able to for much longer and end up blowing a load all over her soles and letting it drip between her toes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment