276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ten Things I Hate About Me: The instant Sunday Times bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Former Hollyoaks star Joe Tracini joins father Joe Pasquale in Spamalot". Digital Spy. 15 April 2015 . Retrieved 17 April 2015.

He tries to explain what your life is like when you essentially have a brain that’s trying to kill you every day.’ A truly extraordinary book. Brave, beautiful and brilliant. Heartbreaking, harrowing and frequently hilarious. Joe Tracini travels to the horrible heart of his abominable illness and unflinchingly examines the misery it has heaped upon him and everyone around him. Incredibly, he emerges from the darkness with a timeless tale of love, hope and redemption that will be of immeasurable help to people facing the most destructive demons and, crucially, everyone who loves them. Please read this book. It will make the world a better place * James O'Brien * I feel that BPD is often a dirty word in the mental health world, but to see the realness and power that It holds over someone’s life is a real eye opener and I’m so glad, however hard it must have been to write, it is out there in public. Joes story is far from pretty and very heartbreaking at times and the reason behind him writing this book is one of pure honestly. Not only is this book moving but I feel it will be educational not only for those without the illness, but for those with it to know that it’s okay to feel these things.

Summary

Yet battling demons daily I imagine. You're a f**king star. More power to you.. I respect and admire you." That being said, I can honestly say, that this is one of the most raw and honest books I have ever read. To see Joes life, soul and mistakes laid out on paper really takes willpower and strength. For me, the reason that I think this book is so impacting and moving is because he doesn’t write this out of a place of being ‘fixed’ or better’ but, as he says a number of time, he’s still broken and willing to give us an insight into that brokenness. The thing that I think I liked most (if that’s that right word to use) is making people see that just because you’ve been fixed once, it’s okay to break against, it’s not a once fixed always fixed kind of illness. Having suffered from my own mental health and PTSD for many years, I always like to hear from others who can share their own personal stories.

This a searingly honest must read. Joe has wisdom, kindness and a deep understanding of mental health issues. He is also hilarious with a delicious sense of humour. His book will save lives and I cannot recommend it highly enough— Lorraine Kelly It doesn't just make an argument for honesty, it makes one for kindness and understanding (without ever taking them for granted). But I had run out of options. I'd done everything I 'd been told to do and I still thought about killing myself every day. So I wrote this book to save my life.I didn't know anything about BPD till I watched Joe's videos. He has a very dark side and a very funny side of himself. He tries to explain what your life is like when you essentially have a brain that's trying to kill you every day.' - Davina McCall Obrigada Joe. Foi uma experiência incrível e eu vou sentir falta das suas palavras nas noites de insônia. Review: Cinderella, York Barbican, until December 30". The Press (York). 26 December 2012 . Retrieved 8 June 2015.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment