276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CONOPU Dehumidifiers for Home Drying Clothes Damp, Portable Dehumidifier for Bedroom with 7 colors Light, Ultra-quiet, Auto Shutoff, Energy-saving Dehumidifier for Caravan Office Garage

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can also get dehumidifiers which double up as air purifiers which are extra helpful for getting rid of air pollutants and allergens. The most humid areas of your house tend to be the upstairs near the stairs or in the basement if you have one, so these are ideal places to put your dehumidifier if possible.

Performance: If you’re looking for a small dehumidifier, then the Russell Hobbs RHDH1061G is about as compact as it gets, measuring just H22 x W14 x D14cm and weighing in at 0. Litre Mini Dehumidifier's low energy use is impressive, using just 22W of energy to power its operation.For example, books are prone to absorbing the moisture from the air warping the pages and, in some cases, damaging books beyond repair. A dehumidifier can also help to offset the damp that can build up due to frequent use of items that let off steam, such as electric sterilisers and steam irons. That doesn't mean to say there isn't a use case for single-use dehumidifiers, though, but it is always worth considering your circumstances when choosing what's best for you.

Easy-to-use, compact, and lightweight, this device is great for moving around the house, wherever you need it.

bought this within a few hours of turning it on lowered the humidity, after a couple of days back to normal. Complete with seven colour modes, watch as the light plays through the water, adding a relaxing ambience to any space. One of the best things about this dehumidifier is that you can control it from your phone via the HomeWizard Climate app. Another person wrote: "My living room no longer has that musky smell when I walk in first thing in the morning and smells fresher.

Moisture collects here due to the cold temperature, and is trapped inside the dehumidifier tank, removing it from the atmosphere. Even though deleted reviews don't affect the average rating, the fact that action was taken to delete reviews raises some red flags about the integrity of the reviews for the product as whole.This unique digital panel features a 24-hour timer; 2 fan speed modes; auto shut off; programme to your desired humidity level.

The dehumidifier using technology to suck in mositure from the air, while also promising to help with window and mirror condensation, furniture moisture damage, smelly odours and dust mites. There's water tank capacity and extraction capacity to consider, as well as other features like sensors and lights. I found I couldn’t leave it on overnight because it irritated me, which is a shame as its light feature means it would otherwise have proved itself a good nightlight. We strive towards this goal with products to live simpler, creating high quality products that are designed around you. At 100W, this compact dehumidifier uses double the energy of the other low cost dehumidifiers in our round-up.

They rely on a number of sources, including our independent reviews, testing undertaken during the MadeForMums Awards, and feedback from our home testing panel and Top Testers Club. It has an automatic humidity sensor which is shown on a digital display and it has one-touch controls where you can adjust fan speed and desired humidity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment