276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Distance: A Dark Mafia Romance (Beneath The Mask Series Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best time to read a book depends on your personal schedule and preferences. Here are some suggestions: Maddie was a successful makeup artist. Not only was her mom not supportive of her career, she was also pressured to get married before her childbearing days were over. She went on many dates in search of a husband, yet no one gave her butterflies like Grayson did. From 50% till the end everything went off bombs dropping everywhere💣 I didn’t know what to do I was on the edge of my seat 🫣 all the secrets started coming out and I couldn’t wrap my head around them🤯 and people not being who we thought they were through out the whole book🫠 the author had me feeling all types of things when reading this but I loved it😘🤌 and all the smut she just drops in there any chance she gets🍑🍆 I loved that first part of the book with the fighting and the banter, but I also liked the second part, when their relationship started to grow and that seductive tension turned into an entrancing and loving obsession. Grayson (mmc) was so obsessed with Maddie (fmc). He was possessive and once he gave in to her, there was nothing to stop him from dedicating every cell of his body and mind to her. I also like how Maddie embraced his dark side and escaped from her mother’s dream of a “perfectly sweet” relationship and a marriage, to actually find something suitable and healthy for her.

This book was the perfect combination of spice and plot. I don’t want to give too much away as everyone who decides to read this should try to go in blind. The first installment in the standalone Beneath the Mask Series, Distance features a dark mafia romance. The mafia meets the world of professional sports in the tense and exciting novel Distance. Author: Luna Mason Can we overcome our inner demons with only love? Sienna I’m newly single and determined to make New York City my permanent home, so I have no interest in dating for the foreseeable future. Distance by Luna Mason is a romantic novel that tells the story of two individuals, Keller and Sienna, who come from different worlds and are drawn together by fate. Keller is a former underground street fighter who rose to fame as the world heavyweight boxing champion but is also a monster who hunts in the shadows. He is trapped in the mafia until his debts are paid, and his freedom is tied to a simple deal – unifying his belts.At least 50% of the sex scenes could have been cut and there would have still been plenty of spice. They felt like filler to get to a word count and IMO all that space could have been used to flesh out other parts of the story.

Poor sweet Sienna walks in on her Fiancé with another women, she immediately GTFO of there - smart girl. She agrees to go out with her best friend Maddie after sobbing in her room for weeks by herself. So they go to the opening of a new bar in town - which just happened to belong to Boxer by day, Mafia hitman by night, Keller. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. Keller From a poor, underground street fighter, I rose to fame as the world heavyweight boxing champion. This book was different than Distance, as I felt like it was more focused on their relationship with each other and less on the MMA or Mafia ties. The plot is missing a lot, little scattered. If you want smut though, this is your book. Maddie’s character development is definitely there, as she struggled with being a people pleaser despite her sassy efforts. However, their past traumas and fears threaten to tear them apart. Will they be able to overcome their demons and find a way to be together, or will their fears keep them apart forever? Summary

Distance by Luna Mason Free PDF

THE GRAMMAR. I COULDN’T GET PAST IT. I almost DNF’d because the grammar was so bad. It went beyond missing commas and misspellings. I’m talking about straight up using words that didn’t make sense in the context they were being used. There were moments I found myself thinking, “was this book originally written in a different language?” Distance is book 1 in the Beneath The Mask Series, a series of standalone dark mafia romances. Distance is a mafia cross sports romance, full of spice and suspense. Grayson uprooted his life from Chicago after a tragic betrayal by his ex-wife and best friend. He started over in New York training the heavyweight champion Keller and working for the mafia boss Luca. He believed love was not in the cards for him and set two rules: no kissing and no women for more than one night. When she’s not writing, you can usually find her with her nose buried in a savoury novel. Distance Book Summary

Sunshine fmc x grumpy mafia hitman? Well yes, sign me up! This book was yummy and spicy with enough suspense to keep me on my toes. We have this sweet but feisty fmc, who’s looking and failing to find her prince charming and our very dark, sworn-off-love hitman mmc. From the beginning, these two had a magnetic chemistry with some delicious banter and although they fought so hard to resist each other, they couldn’t help but give in. This book is basically just pure smut. There is sooooooo much and since there is no real plot, I just felt like I was reading for the smut. Like it was good, but by the end it got cringe for me and super repetitive. I think that’s where you’re going wrong, Sunshine. If a man wants you, he won’t stop until you are completely his. He will put the world at your feet and stop at nothing to see your smile light up the room. He will worship you.” There were a lot of issues with the book that pulled me out of the story. It needed more time in a editor’s hands. There were a lot of typos/missed words/issues with tense. She used the phrase “blood curling” to describe a scream. The phrase is “blood curdling”. Things like that drive me up a wall.Male MC: Grayson Ward is an ex-Marine turned Mafia hitman. He went through a heartbreaking betrayal in the past and has since avoided any romantic relationships. That is until he meets his beautiful sunshine, Maddie. Grayson is 35 and has sandy colored hair and icy-blue eyes. Keller was everything, he was massive and tattooed. Our mafia enforcer who is also a really famous boxer. They instantly have chemistry, and the spice starts off pretty early so this is by no means a slow burn romance. He already feels protective of her and does everything he can to keep her safe, not only from her ex but from the mafia ties he is connected to. This follows Maddie and Greyson. Greyson has been burned in his past so he has sworn off relationships. But a year ago Maddie stormed into his life with just one kiss that changed everything but they hate each out and can not stand each out. They fight each other at every turn but things get complicated when they get close again is it really hate?

Maddie was very much into the fairytale love and has been searching for years for the right man for her🤴only to FINALLY realise she doesn’t actually want a prince she wants the monster😈 maddie had a bad relationship with her mum who would just try and push her into doing everything her mums way and would always criticise her looks or just the way she is🙄 but Grayson never let us down, he knows how women should be treated👸 he was willing to sacrifice everything just for her to be happy🥹🥰

Read Distance: A Dark Mafia Romance (Beneath The Mask Series Book 1)

Early morning: Some people find that reading in the morning helps them start their day with a positive and productive mindset.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment