276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YUUbag Max Deluxe BLUUSH - New YUU Range! Kids Activity Backpack - for Travel, Play and Everyday

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get creative for special occasions by adding a group or loved ones photo, or keep it classy with company logos for a corporate event.

QUOTE=allison s(4);4753313]Hi I was wondering if anyone had one of these or just generally what others think of them.So, if you’re in the car, you can secure the bag to the seat in front of you with the bag’s chest straps and then use the drop down part of the bag to play snakes and ladders on, or do some writing or drawing. But it is very well made and looks super sturdy plus you get a nice little water bottle and games pack inside.

with a tan leather strap it was soooo soft, I wore it and wore it until it broke sewed it up twice until eventually someone dropped in how tatty it looked.Elevate your dining experience at YUU Kitchen and WOW your guests with our original personalised bao buns!

There is also a matching pencil case in the bag, that you can clip into place so it never gets lost under the rest of your things. You’re never too old for classic childrens TV ;o) I still have it but don’t use it as it has too many holes in it. I love my big black Radley bag as it will hold EVERYTHING but I think my favourite is actually my Nica Nemo Grab Bag.The results were a secret compartment, outside pocket for carrying drinks bottles, key-ring, magnetic game, toy, drawing pencils/paper and reflective stickers.

The range now includes their classic activity backpacks, wheeled backpacks, lunch bags and accessories.

She especially likes the keyring that came with it and the snakes and ladders game to play with her sisters in the car. There’s even a designated water bottle holder on the outside, which is a great because there’s no risk of your drink leaking all over the inside of the bag!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment