276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CAMILLE ROSE NATURALS Honey Hydrate, 9 OZ

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For reasons out of control, there can be varying differences between product batches. This could mean that ingredients or the product name/appearance may be slightly different. Herbal Tea: Warm a few droplets between hands before running palms and fingers throughout length of hair. Apply a generous amount to coat ends and seal in moisture. May be used on dry or wet hair. After I applied the conditioner, I ran a wide-toothed comb through my hair to remove any tangles. Though I would hit snags when using past leave-in products, this conditioner made my hair easy to gently detangle. Best Leave-In Conditioner For 4C Hair With Low Porosity: TGIN Miracle Repairx Protective Leave-In Conditioner

The other ingredients in the product also help to moisturize hair. Olive fruit oil, for one, has vitamin E and antioxidant properties that protect the hair against environmental pressures like salt water. And, “while aloe leaf juice helps the moisture in the formula penetrate into the hair shaft, castor oil sits on the surface to help the hair retain moisture,” says Factor. “Hair shaft penetration and moisture retention are two factors that make this product great for low- and high-porosity hair alike.” Bleached hair is quite porous, so that’s good news for me.I surfed pretty much every day during my trial with this conditioner, which meant I also washed it at least once daily. Amazingly, after just a few days, I already noticed a difference! Previously, when I would try to scrunch my hair while it was damp for a little style, the ends would feel a bit crunchy or my hair would eventually look limp. No longer! After incorporating this leave-in conditioner, my hair would dry into soft, beachy waves that held for the day after being scrunched.

Hair porosity refers to your hair's ability to absorb moisture. Measured from low, normal,to high, you can test your hair's porosity by dipping a few strands into a bowl of water and observing the absorption.FYI: C urly-haired people will find that the sugar cane in this product offers both hold and hydration to keep their curls “juicy,” according to cosmetologist Ghanima Abdullah. Our ingredient and product descriptions are for reference only. The material is provided as general information only. They should not be used solely, and we recommend you use multiple sources of information for better accuracy. It’s worth noting that some people suggest honey is a bleaching agent and can lighten your hair, so testing it out on a small section just to make sure it doesn’t change your hair color is a good idea before going all in on a product containing it, she recommends. I personally didn’t notice anything.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment