276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Wife in Europe (UK Edition): A Husband’s Fantasy Fulfilled

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's after church, and hot in Florida, but taking pictures, excite me so much....I just love to take pictures. She said "Angie, you are a nut". Well, not so....all car shows feature models...cause cars are sex objects for men. Especially sports cars. They lust for the red sports car then they buy the wagon or the suv...for the kids. I mean married men. Single men or divorced men, or cheating men....get that sports car.

you can have formal, long beaded gown and it wont sparkle..or shine this has to be defeated...its war....to overcome this...by a setting. My wife is gorgeous and one of a kind, and I couldn't possibly be more proud of my beautiful wife. Of course that didn't stop me from taking compromising pictures while she wasn't looking.My husband wanted a wife swap. I almost slapped him when he asked me first. I came from a conservative family. We don't even think of such stuff. But, he was so adamant for years.

Nope! It was a hired wedding photographer that day (we were involved in the actual wedding)... never saw a guy use that camera all day before.... props to him! It was cool he let us play with it haha.I couldn't believe the same argument went for three years. One fine day I shouted at him and asked 'What is that he wanted from me in his life?' Peasant blouse, sheer, big ruffled skirt. Vintage Petticoat slip,peeks out. Sunlight. Hurray for femininity. It was "mothers day". they gave us a red rose. All the moms, got one. Almost all the girls liked the outfit...and the men were "animals in their minds"

Being from Miami, this proved to be fun since we never see snow. In any case, the park was as beautiful as we had imagined. Glad we made it there! Oh you want to know about the dress. Now you can see the embroidery of this 35 year old skirt. I can't wear the matching blouse. I'm too big for it now. My spanish shrug,is tied in a pussy cat bow. In the new age of digital media and access to the internet in ways we never thought possible just a couple of decades ago, OnlyFans has made its way onto the scene and gained massive popularity in just a few short years. Boasting over 130 million users and 2+ million content creators, OnlyFans has become a safe haven for sex workers and everyday people alike. some would love to have this for sissy look. I am not a sissy. I am married mistress..and my pics feature the most femme fashions.One time, I met my husband at the door to surprise him a little fantasy...and he said...Come on...what?...We went out on the town and I called him DADDY. And people thought I was a waitress. He came forward, held my face gently, 'Honey, this is my fantasy from childhood. Please, understand at least when I am persistent from years. It's not like you will have sex with some random guy. There is a very good friend of mine and we can trust him, he is very safe in case if you have issues with having a stranger.' Description from my wonderful husband) - Rhonda, the sweetest, hottest, sexiest, most beautiful wife in the world on our honeymoon July 2009. http://l.yimg.com/eb/ymv/us/img/hv/photo/movie_pix/paramount_pictures/beowulf/angelina_jolie/beowulf2.jpg

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment