276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Summer of Broken Rules: The Tiktok Sensation

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Meredith isn't sure she's ready to go back to the annual tradition of a week on the island without her sister, but a family wedding on the island this summer is a good reason to try. It was all just about those two and yes it is a romance book but I wanted to see more of the side characters.

Overall, The Summer of Broken Rules waltzed into my life, and like in Assassin, shot me straight in the heart, putting me under it’s spell. It’s the best game ever, and invokes likeminded reminders of playing similar games with my friends in the summertime. I honestly liked the side characters more than the main characters, which is nothing something you usually want to happen, but here we are. claire; even though she wasn’t in the book the way meredith and her family think and talk about her is so beautiful, you can understand how an incredible person she was.Every summer, Meredith’s family vacations in Martha’s Vineyard and I kind of want to experience summer on this little Massachusetts island now, with the sandy trails, all of Meredith’s family houses, the bike rides, the beach and the pond and everything else. A modern alternative to SparkNotes and CliffsNotes, SuperSummary offers high-quality Study Guides with detailed chapter summaries and analysis of major themes, characters, and more. Not sure about the title of the book, but the author’s previous novel and the characters are apparently mentioned in little easter eggs in this one. Meredith is determined to win the family's annual game of Assassin to honor her sister, who dominated the game.

Both of the MCs are so much lovable: Meredith was dealing with her sister’s death, dumbed by her boyfriend, keeping her smile intact as she suffers from inner emotional turmoil: she’s tough, smart, sweet and Wit, the perfect guy she meets when she was not looking for love in her life mixes everything. Perfect for fans of Jenny Han and Katie Cotugno, this is a story of loss, romance, and the time it takes to become who you really want to be. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.They form a sort-of alliance to help one another with the game, but the more time she spends with him, the faster she’s falling under his spell.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment