276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita MR007GZ02 12V Max CXT to 40V Max XGT DAB/DAB+ Job Site Radio with Bluetooth (Limited Edition) – Batteries and Charger Not Included

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Makita MR007GZ02 is equipped with 3 audio input sources: DAB+ which is capable of receiving a huge range of digital radio stations, Bluetooth Connectivity so that you can wirelessly stream your favourite music from a mobile phone at a maximum distance of 30 metres and traditional FM wavebands. Cordless unit when powered by XGT, 18V/10.8V LXT or 12V CXT battery, or mains powered using supplied AC adaptor Multi-Amplifier system: provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high Power Supply: 230V Mains, 18V/10.8V LXT, 40V max XGT, 12V MAX CXT Battery (Not Compatible with Makita G-Series Batteries) Bluetooth Connectivity Version 5 (Class 2): stream music wirelessly from your phone at a distance of up to 30 metres with an optimum 10 metre distance

XGT Bluetooth DAB/DAB+ Digital Job Makita MR007GZ 40v Max XGT Bluetooth DAB/DAB+ Digital Job

The main difference between the new MR007GZ02 model & the old DMR115 model is that the new version is compatible with the new Makita 40V XGT range of batteries. This DAB digital radio comes with 2 x 63.5mm, 5W stereo speakers on each side to provide high quality, powerful surround sound along with a 101mm, 25W subwoofer speaker located on the base of the unit to output a deep, rich bass sound. The MR007GZ02 can be powered by the supplied AC mains adaptor or by XGT, 18V/10.8V LXT or 12V CXT battery (sold separately) but is NOT compatible with the G-Series batteries. My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, mid range and bass for a desired sound quality The MR007GZ02 has high-quality mid-range and treble speakers on both sides of the radio to deliver higher-quality sounds, a high-quality sound woofer on the bottom to deliver a richer, deeper bass sound, and a multi-amplifier system to deliver crystal-clear hi-fi sound reproduction without compromising the sound quality, particularly when the volume is turned up. The user can separately modify the treble, mid-range, and bass for the desired sound quality using the MR007GZ02’s My Equalizer (MY EQ) mode.The My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode enables you to independently adjust the treble, mid range and bass for a desired sound quality, the Multi-Amplifier system also provides clear hi-fi sound reproduction, without decreasing sound quality even when the volume is high.

MR007GZ02 DAB/DAB+ Bluetooth Job Site Radio Naked Makita MR007GZ02 DAB/DAB+ Bluetooth Job Site Radio Naked

To ensure the antenna never gets misplaced, Makita have integrated the FM antenna into the carry handle. When the carry handle is positioned upright, the quality of signal and reception is instantly boosted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment