276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Curious Eau de Parfum, 50 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I knew friends at school who wore this and I got my first bottle with the dusting powder in 2012 along with a bottle of Fantasy and I have never looked back. Britney was allegedly very involved with the development and creation process of this fragrance and I think it's apparent, because it has "Britney" written all over. When it comes to describing perfume smells, I’m not necessarily the best, but what I can say is that it has a rather fresh and clean scent, nostalgic really.

Upon first spray it does smell VERY sharp in a way which makes my nose itch but after a few minutes that itch goes away but on my skin it takes an hour or so for it to smell nice as within the first hour I think it smells cheap and like a cleaning product, after a few hours it does remind me slightly of a cheap version of jadore as another reviewer said when the smell softens down. it doesn’t last the longest, but it has a faint bit of vanilla on the dry down which helps the longevity slightly, still I find myself having to reapply once or twice, which i don’t mind as, the fragrance is so pretty! I quickly went through my first bottle and then bought every kind of special edition that I could find, including one with a beach bag as a gift (that I still use), a fragrance roll-on/lip gloss duo, perfume stick, body lotion, body wash. The only reason I don't wear it more often is because I don't want it to lose it's nostalgia and magic! To be an elegant, pretty, floral rather than a sickly, cloying sugar-bomb is an OUTSTANDING decision!Please be aware that in some instances your parcel may be delayed due to adverse weather on the route from our warehouse, even if your local area itself is not affected. I find it refreshing in summer yet has enough strength to be suitable in winter, and I also find that it lasts for ages on me whatever the weather. This is a lightly sweet, fresh floral scent, best for a young audience, but nicer than your average vanilla/floral/sugar bomb celebrity fragrances. I recently purchased another 30ml bottle for nostalgic reasons, and like many other reviewers here, was disappointed by the lack of dangling hearts and the cheap plastic atomiser.

While we strive to provide accurate and helpful information, we cannot guarantee the complete accuracy or reliability of the AI-generated pros and cons. So I bought a bottle just to smell what it was like, I couldn’t remember what it smelt like from all those years back, but when I got home I sprayed the bottle and I thought this is actually quite a mature scent…. I don't get much vanilla, but there is a slightly rancid muskiness to the base that somehow works, adding a sensual quality. Also for the smell to really flourish, try putting on moisturizer first, or spraying it after a shower or on a humid or rainy day. So someone tell me WHY this is smells like a strange bathroom cleaner-not from the citrus, it’s something else.Though I knew this would take some time, given my age, smelling like her would have to do in the meantime. If you want a perfume that doesn’t offend anyone and makes you smell clean and aquatic, you would enjoy this. But once again, not really a bombastic “everyone can smell this”… more like an old lady floral skin scent you really had to look for. This one was perfect and the bright color blue was a good choice to represent the freshness of the smell. This smells like an expensive floral soap wherein the pear and lotus make this airy and light, perfect for summer and spring.

The new fragrance inspired by Britney Spears and created by Elizabeth Arden, encompasses a scent of appealing fresh floral quality. Britney continues to dominate the celebrity fragrance world (along with a few others like JLO and Paris Hilton).The scent contains bright top notes of Louisiana magnolia, pear and lotus, followed by a flower heart of tuberose, jasmine and pink cyclamen, while the base is an effervescent mix of musk, vanilla and precious woods.

I’ve never been a fan of more fresh and clean scents because I find them quite boring, but this is very calming. I love how aquatic, soft and fresh out of the shower vibes it is but some thing in this reminds me of a bathroom cleaner. I'm sure that several women out there were teenagers when they bought this and still wear it today in their 20s, 30s and 40s.To me, the dry down almost smells like Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path - that musky, powdery fresh smell. I bought a 100 ml tester recently which still had the original charms and the original spray cap and it smells exactly as the various bottles I owned between 2005-2007 did.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment