276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid with BHA 3.38fl.oz | Facial Moisturiser to Tighten Pores and Exfoliate Skin for Smooth and Clear Skin | for All Skin Types | No Animal Testing…

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a nice easy quick step to add in the morning which is totally doable now I have young kids and struggle to do anything beyond the bare minimum. COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a vegan-friendly exfoliating toner that will help you achieve clear, glowing, whitehead-free skin. This cooling liquid reduces appearance of pores and evens out the skin texture, creating clear, glowing skin. Let’s be clear, it won’t give you poreless skin, because poreless skin is impossible but it can clear congested pores, reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and refine skin texture like no other.

Real Power Essence raising the innate strength of the skin” Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is created from nutritious, low-stimulation filtered snail mucin and. I have sensitive skin, but this product doesn't aggravate it (the cooling sensation actually feels really nice). For the intense testing period of around 6 weeks, I was wiping my face most mornings and evenings with a few pumps of this liquid on a cotton pad after cleansing. The pH of the liquid came out at about 4 for me, which is at the very upper end of where BHA is effective, adding to just how gentle this product is. Generally, BHA products are aimed at people with more oily, acne-prone skin, to help cleanse pores and control breakouts.

The area I always struggle with, regarding pores, excess sebum, and sebaceous filaments, is mainly on my nose and inner cheeks and so this is the area I really observed for results. As a “primer” like finish, it leaves the skin looking purified and naturally reduction of pore appearance. uk/products/cosrx-two-in-one-poreless-power-liquid 6955962794146 COSRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid 26.

The Two in One Poreless Power Liquid by Cosrx is an oil-fighting formula that balances the complexion and refines the pores.It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties. BHA, it’s gentle enough to be used with other AHA or BHA products such as the Cosrx One Step Original Clear Pad, or even the Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (4% BHA).

We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.You can use the Two In One Poreless Power Liquid both morning and evening as part of your daily skincare routine. For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. Smooth, poreless skin, aka glass skin, is a K-beauty skincare ideal, and any product that promises to produce this elusive complexion is naturally going to receive a lot of buzz. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.

This has seriously reduced the appearance of pores on my cheeks and my nose also is looking much clearer than usual. We ask that you exercise reasonable care by not removing the seals while examining the item(s), unless you are certain that you intend to keep them. It’s that time of year again when we all make and break habits over bubbling champagne and a resolute attitude. I love that it can be used in conjunction with my other BHA/AHAs, it also helped absorb my follow up serum faster. COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is a lightweight, quick-absorbing formula designed to improve skin tone and texture.To adhere to the recommended social distancing we are allowing only one person in our warehouse at a time, as keeping our staff safe is our priority. Its formula also includes tannins and Chinese spearmint, which tighten pores and have a cooling effect. However, when I used this Poreless Power Liquid combined with the BPL, I think the Two in One Poreless Power Liquid seemed to boost the results of the Blackhead Power Liquid and help it act more quickly and efficiently. Ultimately for me, it isn’t a game changer, but it is a nice addition to my lineup and a product I will continue to use in conjunction with my other acids. The texture is a thick watery substance, which spreads easily, sits on top of skin for a few seconds and then absorbs.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment