276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Perfect Addiction: 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It was really enjoyable to see an Asian male lead play a strong, sexy, masculine and romantic role. Rare and really wonderful. Kiana Madiera and Ross Butler have great chemistry together and really sold both the mixed martial arts (MMA) training and the romance. Holding grudges and bringing others into her plot for revenge eventually catches up. Personally, I can’t fault her for being angry, however, throughout the story she was slow to forgive and open herself up for what truly was the blessing of forgiveness and love. Kayden was a grump with a sweet side. He could be swoony and possessive at the same time and melted my heart. Some parts of this book do feel a bit cliche, like Brent and Evans. But I really thought they were cute together. I also appreciated Sienna having her own friends like Cara and Alex. The MCs, Sierra (h) and Kayden (H), were pretty good. I didn't really hate anything about them although Sierra pissed me off a couple times with her choices, mostly at the end of the book.

Perfect Addiction: The Movie is currently only in the VERY early stages of pre-production. You may not hear any news for a while, or maybe you might! But please be patient! COVID may delay this process longer but fingers crossed that pre-pro will go on as smoothly as I hope it can! Overall, super-steamy and intense in many aspects, but also loaded with bits of anger the reader slushes through.

I love the characters so much. Sienna, Kayden, Brent, Evans, etc. I also love how the Perfect Illusion characters have cameos here <3

Exclusive: Ashley Liao and Ross Butler ( Netflix’s To All The Boys franchise, Shazam!) have signed on to star in Loveboat, Taipei, a romance film from Ace Entertainment and 1 Productions Film Co., which will enter production in Taipei later this month. Thank you NetGalley, Wattpad Books, and Claudia Tan for this e-ARC in exchange for an honest review. Kayden is the only person who can make me feel like this.He makes me cry from laughter and soothes me afterward with gentle words of expression. He makes me want to get a tattoo of him and stay in bed with him all day, floating in his featherlight kisses. He makes me feel cared for and protected and leaves no room for doubt. I don't understand reuniting Sierra and Kayden in the epilogue. I personally feel like the epilogue is reserved for showing how the MCs are fairing in the future, like are they married, do they have kids. That type of thing

cine s-o ajute la răzbunare, dacă nu un alt luptător? Misteriosul Kayden…cât de intrigată am fost de personajul lui și cât m-au fiert interacțiunile dintre ei. Am savurat fiecare scena care-i surprindea, indiferent de ipostaze, iar dialogurile dintre ei, cireașa de pe tort 🥰. You know what makes a person a fighter? It's not the number of punches he can throw or how long he can last in the cage. It's when he shows real courage and strength to overcome his battle wounds. You have scars, Killer. Own up to them." This wasn't the worst thing ever, it's honestly a pretty decent Wattpad book. My biggest issue with a lot of books on Wattpad is the cringeyness of the dialogue and the writing style being pretty bad, but this wasn't all that cringey and the writing was okay, but not horrible. Like the author didn't spend half the chapter describing the heroine's outfit for the day and that she's "not like other girls" because she doesn't wear makeup.

I just want to thank the MILLIONS of you who've read this book, gave it so much LOVE and SUPPORT over the years. Even until now, 5 years after I've finished this book, I still get messages from readers telling me how much they love the series. Just knowing this series has made an impact in this community makes me feel so accomplished as a writer! I'm eternally grateful to each and everyone of you who have helped make this dream a reality. In the meantime, keep #KAYNA in your hearts! And keep on fighting, babes! I'm so happy that Constantin and Wattpad studios believe in this story so much. I remember pestering Wattpad about a possible movie adaptation of Perfect Addiction about 2 years ago because I JUST KNEW it was SILVER-SCREEN POTENTIAL. And thankfully, they listened! The romance was a thing that I had heaps of mixed feelings about. Someone on Goodreads described the book as a perfectly adequate romance. It was no way out of the way amazing, but it wasn't complete trash. The book seemed to be advertised as an enemies-to-lovers romance, yet when I read it, it felt more like insta-love romance. I spent so much of my time reading wondering why Sienna and Kayden liked each other, or how they fell in love. Many of the decisions and descriptions were super cringey, making it hard to get into, especially the spicy scenes. Inainte de a achizitiona un eBook, te rugam sa te asiguri ca ai instalat Adobe Digital Editions pe device-ul ales pentru lectura si ca ai deja un cont Adobe pentru autorizare; First of all, I am so so happy to be able to read a book on my kindle that I had first read on Wattpad years ago. I am so proud of Claudia.Tan, Claudia: - Claudia Tan is a new adult romance writer. She graduated from Lancaster University with a BA in English Literature and History. Her massively popular Perfect series is a two-time Watty Award winner and has accumulated over 160 million reads on Wattpad. The series has also been published in French by Hachette Romans. Book two, Perfect Addiction, was released by W by Wattpad Books in 2022 and is now being adapted into a major motion picture with Wattpad WEBTOON Studios and Constantin Film. I love the emergence of the New Adult genre and more college-aged romances. The promise of a hate-to-love relationship called to me, and the fact that the narrative was set in the context of a consulted revenge plot and the “and they were roommates” trope seemed to make this book the perfect read. Kayden was the yin to Sienna's yang. He was everything that she was missing. Maybe it was the way the character was written or the language, but I couldn't get a read on the kind of personality he had. He was desirable sure, but many aspects of his personality just..... clashed. Their relationship felt toxic a lot of times, which is another thing that didn't work out for me. At one point, the push and pull between the characters became too much for me. I'm not crying. You're crying.By now you've seen it all over social media but I thought I'd jump on here to reiterate this again: THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, NOT A DRILL. Perfect Addiction has officially been ACQUIRED by Constantin Films & Wattpad Studios to become A MOVIE! At first, Kayden wants nothing to do with Sienna’s schemes, but when he figures out that she might be able to give him an advantage, he caves, letting her first into his home, then into his bed, and finally into his heart. But as much as she cares about Kayden, she can’t let her anger go, and it threatens the shaky foundation they’ve built together from their damaged lives.

The other great part of this story was getting to see some familiar faces a.k.a. Alex, Daniel, Cara, and Simon from the first book! I haven’t read the first book in a long time (not since it was on Wattpad), but I had remembered some parts of Alex and Daniel’s story so it wasn’t hard to understand their dynamic in this book. I also loved seeing the close friendships formed between Alex, Cara, and Sienna! If you’ve read the books in the Perfect series, then you know that the friendships created become a central part of the found family dynamic between all the characters which I throughly love! The paintball scene was a great moment in seeing the girls and guys hang out together, and of course for Sienna and Kayden to share a moment together. PERFECT ADDICTION will be produced by JeremyBolt at JB Pictures and Constantin Film's Robert Kulzer, part of the teambehind the global hit RESIDENT EVIL movie franchise, POLAR and upcoming videogame adaption MONSTER HUNTER, starring Milla Jovovich. Aron Levitz of WattpadStudios will also produce, along with Executive Producers Martin Moszkowicz(Constantin Film), Eric Lehrman (Wattpad Studios), and Lindsey Ramey (WattpadStudios).Okay, first of all, I remember being so in love with this book when I first read it and while reading this book, I got immersed in those feelings again. The only difference I can say from then and now is that the published version is so much better. I don't know how a book that was already so good (from what I remember) could even get better, but Claudia and her team managed to do it. This book was one of my favourite wattpad books ever and being able to read it as a book and an arc on top of it i feel so freaking proud😭💗 I believe this is the only Wattpad novel that I was bothered to get my hands on and read. I was never and I still am not a big fan of reading work on Wattpad even if I write on their myself. I prefer books that are actually published by authors and ones that I can get my hands on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment