276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Montane Switch 20 Daypack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These always make sense on a walking pack, and being at least 50% fuelled by jelly baby on a typical hill day, I use them a lot. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This means that warm air will be released easily, therefore, keeping the user cool and undistracted as they explore. For quick jelly baby access without breaking stride, reach for the stretchy zipped pockets placed on each fin of the hip belt.

This will mean that it will be able to carry a lot of items and have forces placed against it without any risk of damage. I've found this handy for a light shell and a map, but I'm not keen on its slightly odd hooked closure, which only seems to work properly when the pack is well-stuffed; a plastic buckle would've been more secure.This is more midweight than truly lightweight, and you can certainly find lighter packs of around this size. With durable material, soft padding on the back and room for up to 20 litres of items, the backpack is perfect for long days out on the trails. Available in both a male and a female version, in two sizes apiece, and with an adjustable back length, its key feature is its versatility. Montane works with leading expeditions and athletes in the world’s mountainous regions, supporting climbing, mountaineering, polar exploration and endurance trail running as well as sponsoring the world’s leading ultra distance endurance races.

Versatility without compromise is central to the Azote 32 making it one of the most functional, go-anywhere, do-anything packs for the core outdoor user on long mountain days or minimalist overnight adventures . The compact 20 litre capacity is cleverly designed to offeer room for your hiking stuff or office equipement, with organisation pockets and a padded laptop sleeve to keep your precious gear secure and scratch-free. Many day packs come as one-size-fits-all, which might be fine for anyone roughly middle sized, but will almost invariably fail to suit smaller or larger users. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the . foot, and with a reasonably long back, I frequently find daypacks with a fixed back length to be a little short on me.

The outside of the backpack has multiple features to allow you to carry a wide range of extra items. While it's possible to remove the lid to save a bit of weight, I don't think this pack really lends itself to the minimalist approach since you can't also remove the hip belt.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. With no firmness at the top of the back, just soft foam, the lid has a tendency to droop forwards if you're storing anything remotely heavy there.

In the larger size 32 version, the latter is a deal breaker for me, though other users - probably a fair bit smaller than me - might get on with it. The Montane Orbiton 20 Litre Backpack delivers an innovative and unique solution for an active lifestyle. The Switch 20 uses Raptor Dynamic 300 dernier as its main fabric, making the backpack extremely durable and tough. Learn more here about the organisations Montane is working with to protect our playground, and to help us to make considered, responsible choices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment