276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking the Babysitter 4: Orelia is spanked by Miss Moore, Trevor Trent and finally the old couple next door

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Re: 14 year old in the UK got very big spanking for school classroom chaos -- Mr Simons (to Connor), 01:08:36 11/12/23 Sun

Rachel had developed a great deal since Elizabeth had seen her last. The messy mop of dirty blonde hair that she used to have was perfectly well-managed and styled now. She had grown several feet and would probably be taller than Elizabeth given a year or two more. Mere days away from her sixteenth birthday, Rachel held herself like an adult; a difficult task given the uniform she was required to wear. It was clear to Elizabeth from the way Rachel interacted with those around her that she was popular. Re: personal view on how to react if a teacher decided to spank me -- Lucas (to Mr TGR), 18:16:29 08/30/23 Wed After Doug I had to assist Dr. Lechter in the principal’s office and be the school superintendent. We had about 6 or 7 naughty students sent to our office for punishment. Good fun! Like most girls did when they were in their teens, I did my share of babysitting young boys. Of course, as boys get older they tend to get more and more embarrassed and shy about taking their clothes off in front of a girl who is babysitting them. (Of course, not long thereafter, that shyness disappears and most can't wait to strip for a girl!)Author’s Note: This story contains a large amount of sexual and fetish content centering around mental age regression, role reversal, spanking, wetting, messing, diapers, and more. This is a darker story so keep that in mind as you near the end. Re: Whether boys like being spanked, whether parents enjoy giving a spanking -- Lucas (to Pascal), 14:38:48 11/02/23 Thu I"€™ve had enough of your nonsense, Elizabeth. Let"€™s see how you like being spanked in front of your classmates."€ We’d just moved to a new town in rural Ireland and I got part time work experience in a local school. John, only 11, one day asked me on behalf of his mum if I did babysitting. I said usually no but if she needed help I’d help out. So eventually I met her and she asked me a specific day. I said yes. So I get there and the mother is just on her way out the door. ‘Ok the younger ones are in bed, it’s just John and Sarah you have to look after. And if John asks, could you make a run to the shop to get him some tobacco and vodka. There’s some lemonade he can mix it with don’t worry.’ It turns out little John was an alcoholic. At 11. Twice later that year teachers caught him with beer in his bag and even had to call the police when he gave an 8 year old a sip of Guinness. Turns out John’s parents used to use vodka and even whiskey to shut him up when he was loud (it’s later been discovered he had ADHD).” Source It Sadly Goes Both Ways

Doesn"€™t feel good, does it? I don"€™t have to keep going, but you need to apologize to Rachel and admit to everyone here that you"€™re not a teacher."€, Samantha said. In her haste to get to the classroom, Elizabeth had nearly forgotten the layout of the academy. By the time she arrived at the threshold to the room, she was already a few minutes late. She took a moment to collect herself, put on her best smile, and did her best to walk confidently into the room. Re: The teenage 'reset' button: just pressed it! -- Lucas (to Mr PP (and Alf)), 15:01:34 08/13/23 Sun Re: Timely 'twelve' thrashing for tremendous teenage testosterone tantrum. -- PP, 12:08:57 10/26/23 ThuHi, I'm Alf. I'm a parent and grandparent. In early 2021 I was persuaded to set up a new forum, and it was a success. That forum was deleted in September 2021. A lot of people have said that the old forum helped them, and that they would like to see it restored. So here is “Perspectives on Boys’ Spankings 2”. won’t be able to stay retired on what my lawyer and I leave you. I still love you, John, but I won’t tolerate

Bye-Bye Baby: My sister is making a huge mistake by placing her child for adoption.” Posted Oct. 20, 2011. Re: [LONG] discrete and continuum (two pics), ages and more -- Jerry (to Lucas) (Also LONG), 19:29:28 11/05/23 Sun Re: A spanking just for being cheeky or forgetting something? -- Danylo to Lucas, 13:24:02 08/11/23 Fri Re: Sobre los otros niños y nuestras nalgadas/hola amigo mio hehe -- Diego Alejandro, 20:04:07 08/31/23 ThuRe: Peppa Pig versus Bluey, HOP explanation, Australian culture -- Adam to Lucas, 04:56:26 08/17/23 Thu

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment