276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CHOMP Wall dust and wash mop, Yellow Micorfiber, 60 Inch

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rinse your sponge or cloth in the clear water, wring it well and go over the same area to rinse. Blot or let air dry. Second, it features a large, soft mop head that can cover a wide surface area. It comes with three mop pads, so you won’t have to keep washing the same one after each use. Each mop pad is machine washable and lasts for at least 100 uses. Please note that with some paint finishes, the magic eraser may remove a thin layer of paint because it is abrasive, so be sure to test in an inconspicuous area first. Just use a damp cloth if your wall fails the spot test. You can even use this solution to clean the walls before painting! Do I Have To Include White Vinegar? Make touch-ups easy. Sometimes cleaning is not enough and painted walls need a touch-up. Keep small samples of the paint colors in your busiest rooms handy.

Bona Microfiber Mop: This is the best overall mop for ceilings and walls because you can use it dry or wet, it’s lightweight, and it features a pivoting mop head and extendable handle.

But when I decided to use the squeegee end, it removed this layer of dirt that I thought was my paint color! Be sure to wash the entire wall and not just the dirty spots. You might be tempted to do this with kitchen walls, but trust me, wash the whole wall!

Finally, mopping the walls will give you a more even clean and make it less likely that you will miss spots while cleaning. Mops have a lot of advantages when it comes to cleaning walls. First, they can help you in reaching areas that you couldn’t reach while washing by hand. Second, they might help you save time you spend oncleaning. Of all the surfaces in your home that need cleaning, walls are probably way down on your list, if they are even on the list at all. But like floors, countertops, furniture and other horizontal surfaces, vertical surfaces collect dust, fingerprints and scuffs and scrapes, too. With an occasional cleaning, the walls in your home — whether painted or papered — can stay looking their best. All walls can be dry dusted, but only some are safe for wet cleaning. In the Good Housekeeping Institute Cleaning Lab, one of the tests we do when we evaluate multi-purpose cleaners is to see how well and how safely they clean painted walls. When you’re done washing the walls, use the squeegee to remove the dirt and dirty water from the walls.We even tested moving along and touching furniture and baseboards deliberately, and still no scratches were reported.

In the photo above, I have unscrewed the bottom part of my mop’s handle so I can more easily clean the bottom part of the wall in our tight hallway – worked like a charm! KatarzynaBialasiewicz // Getty Images How to clean a wall with washable or non-washable wallpaper: Sponge vinyl wallpaper. If the mop is too heavy, you’re going to experience difficulties. Maneuvering a heavy mop above your head is also an injury risk.E-Cloth Flexi-Edge Mop managed to work well on hard floors, walls, ceilings, chair legs, baseboards, and harder-to-reach corners. The reason why is, when I washed my walls with the microfibermop part of my squeegee mop, it cleaned off the visible dirt and looked great! One of the best materials is microfiber. It cleans well with only water, is soft enough not to cause damage, and absorbs well. Now that you’re a total pro at this whole cleaning your walls thing, you can feel confident cleaning your walls every 6-8 weeks if your wall paint is a lighter color, and every 4-6 months if you have a deeper paint color.

First, you can add your own liquid to the built-in 22-ounce capacity spray bottle, so you can ensure the solution is compatible with painted walls. To dispense the solution, all you have to do is pull the trigger on the handle. It was SO easy to do, and I’m really excited to share my wall cleaning solution and the absolute best way to clean walls. Using the wall cleaning solution recipe I gave you for the walls, dip a microfiber cloth into the solution, squeeze excess solution out, and start lightly scrubbing along your baseboards. I used it on the ceiling above my stove (an area that needed some serious TLC – it was seriously grossing me out!), and it worked beautifully with minimal scrubbing on my end! All I did was gently rub the solution on and the dirt and grime just came right off!

Long Handle Wall Mop For Reaching High And Low – The extension pole reaches between 26 and 60 inches long, making it easy for you to clean low AND high without a ladder or bending over Remember when I mentioned earlier that you definitely want a squeegee mop over a floor mop to wash your walls? I recommend a squeegee microfiber mop over a regular floor mop for your walls and ceilings – and I’ll tell why you by showing you in a photo further down in this post…trust me, you’ll want to buy a squeegee microfiber mop!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment