276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Galaxy Pug: 200 Pages 6" x 9" Geometric Animal Design Blank Lined Journal, Notebook or Diary (Galaxy Animals)

£3.535£7.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This exciting KS1 Science game features Joe Wilkinson as the voice of Captain Squashbody, the leader of the Galaxy Pugs. Galaxy S21 FE 5G is rated as IP68. Based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use. Make sure your phone or tablet doesn't overheat. Keep it in a cool location, especially while charging. Based on Super Fast Charging results from internal Samsung lab tests, conducted with 25W Travel Adapter while it has 0% of power remaining, with all the services, features, and screen turned off. Actual charging speed may also vary depending on the actual usage, charging conditions and other factors. 25W Travel Adapter sold separately.

When using wireless charging accessories, please be aware that any metal or magnetic materials (e.g., coins, magnetic cards) placed between the device and the wireless charger may decrease charging efficiency or cause damage to the phone or tablet and charger. When Agents J and K learned about the Bug's plot to steal the Arquilian Galaxy, they searched extensively for the Bug and the galaxy. The Arquilian's final words, "To prevent war, the galaxy is on Orion's Belt," were puzzling, as Orion's Belt is a series of three stars, not nearly the billions needed to contain a galaxy. When they arrived, they saw that Zorg had built a giant fortress surrounded by laser cannons and robot guards. He had also captured many pugs and put them in cages. Major Ron barked angrily at Zorg, who laughed maniacally and said: Major Ron was proud of himself for saving the day with his cuteness power. He reunited with Captain Lisa who congratulated him on his success. It was not until they spoke with Frank that they realized that the Arquilian could have been referring to tiny stars. After seeing a cat, J realized that the Arquilian meant his cat's collar, which was a toy galaxy made of tiny stars. Unfortunately, they were too late, as the Bug had already found the collar and the Arquilians revealed that they would destroy Earth if the galaxy was not returned.

Get in touch

I tested it a couple of times—repeating the princess/castle trope again—and once more, it went straight into some fanfiction about Major Ron, Lieutenant Lola, and Taser. Even this dullard is a big fan, obvs. Captain," Lieutenant Puggles said from his console. "We're approaching planet X-37B. Should we enter orbit?" Honestly, it's actually concise enough that my three year-old would probably quite like a picture book made out of it. So I'm going to give this to Stable Diffusion and see what it can make out of it. Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 4370mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors.

Charging may take longer when using adapters, charging wirelessly, or charging the phone or tablet through another device like a PC.

KS1 science skills

Welcome to my domain, Galaxy Pugs! You are too late to stop me! I have discovered that pugs have a secret power: they can make anyone happy with their cute faces and funny noises. I will use this power to conquer the galaxy and make everyone obey me!" They boarded their spaceship together with Zorg as their new ally. They waved goodbye to King Puggy and all the other pugs who thanked them for their help. Space Zoom includes 3x Optical Zoom and up to 30x Super Resolution Zoom. Zooming in more than 3x may cause some image deterioration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment