276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kilrock Mould Remover Spray 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rising Damp: Whether it is an issue inside the wall, such as a leak, rising damp indicates a serious structural issue that will cause mould growth.

Neat Milton (or other bottle sterilising liquid) kills most mould.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user Sprogonthetyne) I love that it's antibacterial and the subtle mint fragrance fills the bathroom with a fresh and clean aroma. It does leave the bathroom tiles sparkling clean with a sheen that delights my inner Monica Gellar but I'm not sure how well it would stand up against some tough mould. HG’s Mould Spray is loved by many (including Mumsnet users), experts and previous consumers because it is affordable, effective and works in as little as 10 minutes. How we chose our recommendationsNo matter how tempting it might be, you should never try scrubbing or scraping at mould, as this can release spores you’ll breathe in. If a general household cleaner or bleach doesn’t remove the mould, you must find a mould remover that can kill and prevent it from returning. Then clean the treated area with a wet sponge and repeat the process again for any stubborn stains so that you can be mould free! Allergenic and Pathogenic mould groups are low risk, though they can still cause health issues. Toxic moulds are, as you might guess, high risk. Cif Perfect Finish Mould Stain Remover can be used around your home and outdoors to clean mould and mildew but is best suited for lifting mould stains in the bathroom, including baths, showers, tiles, showers and grout. Along with sodium hypochlorite, this product also contains bleach, meaning that your surfaces will be mould-free and sparkling clean long after you’ve treated them. You can even use this spray to clean up limescale and stubborn stains such as tea and wine. Volume: 1 litre | Type: Bottle (add to water using cap) | Suitable for: Baby bath toys, kitchen surfaces and utensils | Scent: Unscented What we like

They added: "If not too cold, always open a window whilst showering and until the steam has gone. Better still, get an automatic fan installed." Who lives in your household? If you have pets or children, consider where you are using it carefully and guard against accidental ingestion.

4. Best environmentally-friendly mould remover: Method Bathroom Cleaner

Yes - HG Mould Remover spray. It was recommended to me by a plumber and is very high strength and effective. Make sure you protect your hands and use it when the room is empty as it's strong and fume-y.” (Tested and trusted by Mumsnetter DorothyParkersCat) Our verdict Moisture in the bathroom is a bigger problem when it condenses as water on cold surfaces, which can be alleviated by keeping the room well heated. Volume: 500ml | Type: Spray bottle | Suitable for: Bathroom, kitchen, outdoor | Scent: Unscented What we like

Can’t be used on high gloss painted walls, laminate blinds or metal (such as aluminium and stainless steel) Volume: 435ml | Type: Spray bottle | Suitable for: Kitchen and bathrooms | Scent: Lemon What we like If you’re cleaning mould yourself, remember to read and follow the instructions on the label carefully. And never mix dangerous chemicals, such as bleach and ammonia, as these can produce toxic fumes. How do I get rid of mould? Volume: 750ml | Type: Foam spray | Suitable for: Bathrooms, floors and other surfaces | Scent: Apple Burst What we like The spray is easy to use. You just pray on the surface at a distance of about 25 centimetres and then leave it for up to 5 minutes before wiping the surface and rinsing it clean.What kind of surface do you plan to use it on? Some mould removers are specifically created to target mould in certain environments or on specific materials. For example, if you need to remove mould from a pair of curtains, you will need to seek out a fabric-friendly mould remover. If you prefer to take a gentler approach towards your household cleaning, there are mould remover products out there to match. EcoZone’s non-toxic mould remover is free from bleach and can be used on a wide range of surfaces including grout, sealant and window sills. Part 2. Long-term fungicidal protection, Biostatic effect – Dryzone Mould Sanitiser is a biocidal solution designed to kill mould spores, sterilize the area and prevent regrowth on treated surfaces. Periodic application is advised to keep bathroom, kitchen and household surfaces mould-free. Would suggest trying the Astonish Mould and Mildew remover. It is exceptional stuff, and I've had great results with it on anything I've tried it..." (Tried and tested by e1y1) Our verdict The most common places to find mould are in your bathroom or kitchen, and that is because it is caused by:

Since mould thrives in damp and warm conditions, a bathroom is a perfect environment for it to flourish. Your aim, therefore, is to change these conditions and so prevent the build-up of mould. 1. Let moisture escape This product is quite potent and does have a strong smell, so it is important to ventilate the area you are cleaning as well as you possibly can while using this spray. Also, it is recommended that you use gloves when handling this product as it does contain bleach.Effective insulation will certainly help here while air conditioning will also purify the air and a good dehumidifier will remove moisture from the air, both in the bathroom and throughout the rest of the house. Aim for humidity levels of no more than 50%. 3. Remove excess moisture Humidity: From using an appliance like a tumble dryer or washing machine or going about daily tasks like taking a shower or cooking dinner, humidity is the most common cause of mould. One of the reasons it’s so potent is that it contains powerful chemicals to help kill the mould for good. However, they are also dangerous, so ensure you read the label before use, patch test surfaces, ventilate the area well, and wear gloves, goggles and old clothes. From mould in your best washing machine's gasket to stains to stains in the grout around your shower, HG Mould Spray is a targeted, one-size-fits-all solution for your home. I do love that it's an effective, gentle product in a generous 828ml bottle - plus it's cruelty free. I also love that this spray has been concocted with some naturally derived ingredients - but I'm not sure it'll make me swerve the bleach forever. Kit components: 2 x Dryzone Mould Eliminator 450ml, 1 x Dryzone 100 Mould Sanitiser 450ml, 1 x Microfibre cloth, 1 x Pair of protective rubber gloves. For damp and condensation issues see the other products in the Dryzone range or call Safeguard for a free consultation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment