276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Betrayal of Storms (Realm of Fey Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Robin finds allies during his discovery of a realm he has long since feared. Erix, a fey warrior who aids as a distraction during the long nights. Althea, a stern princess hellbent on stopping the human hunters from killing her kind. Dorian knows Aelin lied. Her power surge is what called the Valg to Skull’s Bay. They make plans to save it. Aelin will sail into the fleet’s centre. Lysandra shifts into a sea dragon to protect them from sea wyverns. Aelin and Rowan join their power on the boat. She reaches so deep that she lets out Deanna through the Wyrdkey and Deanna almost burns the town. When Rowan steps in front of her to shield the town, Aelin remembers who she is, throws Deanna out of her mind and body. However her power burns and breaks the boat. Fenrys rescues Aelin from the water.

Ben Alderson achieved much success with his first novel “Cloaked in Shadow” which further motivated him to help other aspiring writers. He founded a publishing company named Benjamin Of Tomes which is publishes all manner of Young Adult novels. His venture into micro publishing was driven by his love for working with authors, who usually worked with him to promote their novels on his channel. His publishing company is a dream come true not only for Alderson but also for several other upcoming novelists that have published through his company.As their investigation deepens, Erin and Swish convince Ann to withdraw her guilty plea. But Ann clearly knows more than she’s willing to share, even if it means a life sentence. Who is she protecting, and why? Aelin needs to get out of town for just a little while. Rowan follows her. They are intimate on the beach. Spanning countries and selves, Fiona and Jane is an intimate portrait of a friendship, a deep dive into the universal perplexities of being young and alive, and a bracingly honest account of two Asian women who dare to stake a claim on joy in a changing, contemporary America.

The ship that hit Jolie Betancourt’s town gave her the power to set things on fire. It was safer to start over in a new city. Then one terrible mistake demonstrated far too clearly that for her, solitude is safer. For everyone. Find and then lose yourself as you traverse the complexities of full-spectrum sexuality, one delectable story at a time. I am hel So some of you might now me from my youtube channel (Benjaminoftomes)! I am making this group today because I want to ask for all your help!So some of you might now me from my youtube channel (Benjaminoftomes)! I am making this group today because I want to ask for all your help! Hundreds of dark skinned, white clad people suddenly arrive, Ilias leading them; they have come to pay their life debt to Aelin. They are the Silent Assassins of the Red Desert. Aelin has called in many old debts to rally this army. Lysandra transforms into Aelin to greet them. She says they’ll go north to Terrasen. She needs Rowan to “retrieve something” before joining them in the North, referring to Aelin. She silently begs him to find her. She tells the other commanders that she and Rowan have matters to discuss with them before they start the fight with Morath. Gavriel, Lorcan, and Elide will join Rowan. They think Fenrys will help protect Aelin and drop clues about their whereabouts. Aedion will stay with Lysandra/Aelin. Dorian will fly north with the witches to convince the Crochan witches to ally with them. They will all meet in Terrasen. Aelin and Manon then see glimpses of what happened afterward: Elena’s fight with her father over what she had done, her choice to live out her life as a mortal with Gavin, and Brannon forging and hiding the three Wyrdkeys, labeling them and the room with Wyrdmarks, hiding the third and final Wyrdkey in Mala’s temple, and then descending into the fiery abyss for eternity. The last Crochan Queen helps, too, as she is a close friend of Brannon’s. Aelin and Rowan meet with Rolfe. They discover the cost of the map tattoos was two things most dear to him, which turned out to be something he didn’t realize he had bargained for: the lives of his beloved mother and sister.

Emanuela has finally gotten what she’s always wanted. Since escaping her catacomb prison, she’s become the supreme ruler of everything under the veils. Finally, she has the power to throw aside senseless, old traditions and run things exactly the way they should be. Elide and Lorcan go to several taverns for news of Aelin. Some of their carnival companions give them away. Lorcan hears them coming. The two escape on a boat. Lorcan kills the captain, which makes Elide furious. Something triggers Lorcan, and he examines the amulet Aelin gave him. He realizes it’s a fake and roars in anger. He steers the shop towards Eyllwe, the best lead they got at the taverns as to where Aelin is.The Fae argue. Rolfe says he won’t talk to them until the queen arrives. Gavriel admits they’ve been sent by Maeve to kill Lorcan. Rowan asks his former cadre members to fight with him to defeat Erawan. He says it will be a battle talked about for years. And that Lorcan will cross paths with them as he’s looking for Aelin. To really convince them to help, Rowan tells Gavriel that he has a son. Gavriel is speechless and intrigued. As they leave, Rowan warns that if Maeve hears of Gavriel’s son, their deal is off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment