276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BluMaan Cloud Control Hair Oil 59 ml / 2.0 oz

£1£2Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Leaving in left it soft and gives off a healthy shine, while using it as a pre-styler helped control my hair. I read some reviews saying it doesn't "work" but I mean at the end of the day it's really just an oil that's meant for hair health.

Cruelty-free, 100% recyclable packaging, and made in the USA without parabens, sulphates, phthalates, silicones, or aluminium. Pro-Tip: When used as a pre-styler, Original Styling Meraki can act as a “hairstyle performance enhancer” for your BluMaan post-styler products. I got Coarse thick Frizzy hair and this health system makes my hair softer and it's not only making it softer it also making it healthier. For over 8 years Moquer has been helping men to become the best version of themselves with premium hair- and grooming products and our extensive blog with useful tips.Blumaan Cloud Control Hair Oil is a deeply nourishing hair serum with 12 natural oils and botanical extracts. My hair naturally has quite a lot of volume and will sit in a kind of quiff/side parting on its own with no product. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Linalyl Acetate, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil and Arnica Montana Flower Extract.

For deep conditioning, apply Cloud Control Oil to the hair and leave to absorb for an hour before washing with shampoo and conditioner. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . For instantly softer, more manageable hair, add 3-4 drops of Cloud Control Oil to your palms and distribute evenly through towel dried hair.Just a few drops are perfect for coarse, unruly hair thanks to its blend of 12 natural oils and botanical extracts. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Commingled with Rebound Curl Defining Cream, I have a head of hair that can be messy, then collected and cleaned up with a couple swipes of my fingers.

Apart from that, I am extremely pleased with this product, since with little amount it models my hair masterfully, it is not greasy and works excellent with the dryer. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot advise on the cost, as customs policies and import duties vary from country to country. A blend of twelve natural oils and botanical extracts work to make hair noticeably softer and easier to style and manage. Change country: -Select- Afghanistan Albania Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France French Guiana Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Malta Martinique Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U.The ends looked a bit dry so I just applied a few drops to my palms and raked them through the ends. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I decided to go back to Blumaan and first use of Cloud Control and Fifth sample was a noticeable difference. So tackle your unruly ‘do by taking control with Cloud Control Hair Oil—your girlfriend will thank us for it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment