276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dye i5 Paintball Goggle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is classified as ultra-light, making it a light selection. Because of a 290-degree angle of view, the Dye i4 also provides a strong field of view. It also performs exceptionally well regarding peripheral vision. It will provide the right amount of tension control to ensure a secure fit. The chances of the fitting getting loose as you play an intense game will be slim. If you are looking the option of being ale to replace the foam cushioning within your mask, you will be left sorely disappointed by the i4. However, the Dye i4 does offer reliable UV protection so you can look forward to playing paintball in even the brightest of conditions. This mask also offers a good degree of ear protection. Please note that paintballs cannot be returned as these are temperature dependant consumable products and we cannot re-sell them.

The i5 has a bigger screen than its counterpart. As a result, the chin has received most of the additional surface area. While, i5 does not wholly conceal your chin, leaving your chin exposing, especially ideal for your pronounced jawline. Other Specific Differences Therefore, deciding between Dye i4 and i5 is solely based on the kind of qualities you desire from yours. If you have a greater budget, consider purchasing the Dye i5. Conclusion If you want to change the foam padding in the mask, the i4 may leave you dissatisfied. However, this Dye model provides excellent UV protection, enabling you to play paintball in the brightest circumstances. This mask also offers adequate ear protection. This model also has the rapid lens changing mechanism that was present in the i4. Thanks to that, changing the lens will not take much effort, nor will it take that much time. It should slide out effortlessly, and you should be able to install the lens pretty easily.

Compression Formed Ears – Ear protection is critical, but it does not need to be bulky. The i5 system features a compression formed earpiece that is soft, flexible and extremely lightweight. Constructed with advanced materials that increase moisture evaporation while providing full coverage protection and comfort. Even though the i4 has got a good amount of attention, not all the things were perfect. There were a few things that needed some refinement. Well, that is where the i5 stepped inside the market. Apart from being just a successor to the i4, it does most of the things right. Want to know about them all? Continue reading! Horizon 290 Lens System – DYE’s Horizon 290 lens offer more peripheral vision than any other paintball mask system on the market today. Opposition movement is easier to recognize and provides a distinct tactical advantage. This, combined with our optically correct and robust Tiroidal design, protects your eyes with excellent optical clarity. The i5 lens is manufactured with a premium hard-coat dip, that protects both sides of the lens against scratches and minor abrasions. Additionally, Dye’s UV hard-coating offers exceptional protection from the sun’s harmful rays. The I4 and I5 utilize the same compatible lens. The next evolution in the DYE airsoft goggle line is also the next evolution in airsoft eye and face protection technology. New groundbreaking features like the GSR pro-strap and e.VOKE communication system make the i5 the most advanced goggle system in the industry today. Engineered to perform, designed to inspire, the i5 is the pinnacle of airsoft mask development. The new i5 goggle system is an aggressive, Ultralite mask, offering more protection, more venting, better comfort, better sound processing and better safety, all combined for complete unmatched performance.

Groundbreaking GSR pro-strap, E.VOKE communication compatible and ventilation are just a few features that have been upgraded over the older I4 model. The new I5 is the most advanced goggle system in the industry today. Engineered to perform all day long reducing exhaustion whilst shooting. In addition to that, the upper earcups feature sound catch technology. These two technologies will work magic when it comes to making you fully aware of your surroundings.Thanks to Dye's over 10 years of experience making masks, the thermally treated Dual Lens will NEVER fog in action. Training Mode Assistant -With the e.VOKE and the M2 with MOSAir, you can train for the big event even if you are the only one at the field. The e.VOKE will walk you through the training modes and help you with direction to sharpen your skills. Ultralite Construction - With injection molding quality as the priority, the I5 is a anatomically correct fit with the lightest construction possible. Scratch resistant lens coating (please note multiple shots over time will result in chipping just like any unit)

Both the masks feature the scream multi-venting system. However, the system is a bit better on the i4 than on the i5. The i5 tends to suppress your voice a bit, which is not seen in the i4. Final Words Any additional chin protection is welcome, but it is worth remembering that the Dye i5 only offers a moderate amount of protection for this part of the face. Anyone who has ever sustained a chin injury when playing paintball will of course welcome this additional coverage. The Dye i5 is definitely the preferred model for anyone with a larger jawline. It is also a light choice, falling into the ultra-light category. You can also look forward to a good field of vision with the i4, with a 290-degree viewing angle provide. In terms of peripheral vision performance, the Dye i4 excels.First of all, the unit has a slim and small profile. Also, the mask is reasonably light. In fact, it is one of the lightest masks that the market has to offer.

Apart from offering a wide field of view, the lens can resist fogs exceptionally well too. It will not get distorted even in critical weather conditions. However, the Dye i4 has the same field of view. This mask has a 290-degree line of vision, making it a good choice for those who want excellent peripheral vision. For UV protection, the i5 also performs admirably. It also provides good hearing protection.Field of vision is comparable to the Dye i4. You can enjoy a 290-degree line of sight here, making this mask a worthwhile option if you are looking for first-rate peripheral vision. This mask also delivers as far as UV protection is concerned. It also offers effective protection for your ears. As with the i4, the Dye i5 includes soft and flexible earpieces that provide you with comprehensive buffering against incoming paintball rounds. And when the tension gets distributed, the level of comfort will automatically increase. Basically, the chances of you feeling uncomfortable while wearing this will be reasonably low. Motivation for Every Player -Not sure what the next move is? Don’t over think it. Hit your e.VOKE for a fun charge of courage to make the big move or hold off the enemy advance. Provided you know what you are doing, you can expect to change lenses in no more than ten seconds. This generously proportioned mask will ensure a good fit for most users, although it is probably best avoided by wearers with larger heads. Enough free space can be found within the mask itself when fitted, meaning it can be worn comfortably over sunglasses. The i5 includes a foam cushion that can be changed and removed with ease. There are also lots of foam kits available for this model. It only takes a few seconds to switch out and you’re ready to go.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment