276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FailFix @Dance.Stylz Total Makeover Doll Pack, 8.5 inch Fashion Doll with Long Braided Brunette Restylable Hair and Transforming Face, Surprise Fashion Reveal and Accessories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pat McAfee is 'sick' of criticism aimed at Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce after the Chiefs' AFC title victory: 'Why is everybody so mad? SlayitDJ knows what music is hot and as a well-known DJ she knows how to get a party going in a music club. There are five six of these dolls as of writing, each one with a mystery face and a mystery outfit, and for once I jumped on the bandwagon and picked the most popular doll of the bunch. I’m probably too biased having two daughters and four granddaughters and being hypersensitive to beauty-industry pressures. Pamper your FailFix doll and transform her makeup by applying the Magic Spa Mask…remove it to reveal a look she will love!

Moose Toys seems to have transitioned the Fail Fix line into stuffed animals instead of tiny humans, though I’m not sure if that was any more successful.

The mystery element alone would have brought me back for more, but I also like that the dolls are all quite different. Qtee's transformation by using the included Pom Pom Hair Clips to create the 'Cutie Buns' look she was trying to achieve! One limitation to the micro braids is that they can't be twisted into as many shapes as the loose hair. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

Erin first had to untwist and remove all the accessories and then brush each section individually starting at the ends and working the way up. Anyway, since I'm in no hurry to start battling with this box, I'm gonna stall some and show y'all what the back of it looks like.

Obviously DanceStylz’s hair is braided, but still becomes loose and free so it can easily be styled.

I was a bit nervous that the hot water might loosen whatever substance is holding the bottoms of the braids together, but everything went fine.I have purchased all of these dolls and toys with my own money so that I can express my own opinions. These dolls' makeover gimmick and expressive faceplate transformation feature remind me a bit of the Inner Monster dolls--perhaps your review of that would be good to also link in the section discussing removable faces! Finish off her transformation by using the included tools to create the hair look she was trying to achieve!

Chief executive at gender equality organisation the Fawcett Society, Felicia Willow, told The Sunday Times: 'It's disappointing that sexist stereotypes persist. Unfortunately the instructions for her hair are extremely vuage and I couldn't work out what they wanted me to do with the butterfly clip. dolls are my thing, so I notice a lot about the themes the dolls are given and their diversity (or lack thereof) and I gotta say, there are very few dolls that get it "right". I do find her super appealing and lovable, and playing with her for the review is making me feel excited about photography and projects and indulging my inner child again. Finally, you can finish off your Fail Fix doll’s transformation using the included tools and accessories to create the look she was originally attempting to achieve.With 5 different dolls and 5 different ‘fails’ to fix, children will love trying to collect them all. This mechanism has worked well on the YouTube videos that I've watched, so hopefully it'll work for me too. They feel a little coarse and cheap in places, but I think that may be my own fault (I don't think all the hair gel is gone, LOL).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment