276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Overlord, Vol. 15 (light novel): The Half-Elf Demigod Part I

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Volume was slated for release in Spring 2021 but it never came during that period likely due to the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic which affected Maruyama's travel to a café where he normally wrote Overlord. Could this now be the elven twin's turn to become heroes in the Elf Country as they thwart the Slane Theocracy's advance? They might be sent into the frontlines to lead the war against the Theocracy, and many might believe them to be the Elf King's children (I don't know if Ainz would ever make public the distinction, however), while he is sealed off in his palace, leaving the kingdom to his "progeny" or "relatives"(?). Perhaps after this story arc they may be viewed warmly by the elves, thus allowing Ainz's future rule of the region to be conducted smoothly by allowing Aura and Mare to be it's vassal rulers. Around the same time, Ainz travels to the Elven Kingdom with the twins, for A vacation meant to help Aura and Mare make friends. During the time the Sorcerer Kingdom Representatives visit, the Slain Theocracy launches a big offensive. The twins, who were inspired by Ainz's wisdom run through the Sea of Trees endlessly." I think the wait for the next volume will be quite long again, so I would be happy if you could take it easy and wait for it in a carefree manner. So long, then,” Maruyama wrote.

Wkwwkwk, ane seneng ama nih admin... Ngegas dan gx takut berkata kasar. Tipikal org2 yg gx peduli reputasi. Tp anehnya masih minta komen btw In universe to my knowledge, all of this is happening immediately after the annihilation of Re-Estize. And now Ainz is set to do the same in the Theocracy. So now the Theocracy is going to interpret the capture of Zesshi as the plan of the scheming overlord that is Ainz. Can we all just appreciate how fast Ainz’s domination is? The Overlord creator has changed his plans for ending the story multiple times over the last several years. Pic credit: so-bin The Overlord Volume 15 release date was originally planned for Spring 2021 but then was delayed for over a year. But it seems that the length of the story was a major factor.

The most important one: Aura and Mare will create a fifth column in the Elf Country, made up of dark elves and maybe even wood elves who see the two twins as their messianic leader. Either they'll take over the Elf Country or move them to the Tob Forest, their old homeland now that they've conquered the area. After the atmoshphere has been set, he ask the elf in regards to their homeleand and more specifically about any dark elfs that might be present. Their knowledge is very limited outside of the affairs from their village so they don't provide much useful information, they do speak about dark elves supposed to have lived in the further outskirts of the forest they came from. In regards to their efforts he asks them what

Japanese publisher Enterbrain released Overlord Volume 14: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom on March 12, 2020. The Undead King • The Dark Warrior • The Bloody Valkyrie • The Lizard Man Heroes • The Men in the Kingdom (Part 1) • The Men in the Kingdom (Part 2) • The Invaders of the Large Tomb • The Two Leaders • The Magic Caster of Destroy • The Ruler of Conspiracy • The Craftsman of Dwarf • The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom (Part 1) • The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom (Part 2) • The Witch of the Falling Kingdom • The Half Elf God-kin (Part 1) • The Half Elf God-kin (Part 2) The way that the translation is worded (though I don't know if it's an accurate translation) makes it seem as if Ainz allows them to stay at the Elven Kingdom by themselves or perhaps without Ainz's oversight as if he's leaving them to their own devices to combat the Slane Theocracy's re-energized military offensive.

Fast forward to April 2019 when Maruyama released a bonus Overlord book called The Vampire Princess of the Lost Country (Bokoku no Kyuketsu-hime). The novel is a side story focused on an alternate timeline for Ainz/Momonga’s story. Concerned about the rapid expansion of the Sorcerer Kingdom, the Leaders of the Slain Theocracy decided to overthrow the Elven Kingdom. Therefore, it’s very likely that an Overlord: Holy Kingdom movie will adapt Volume 13, finishing off the Paladin of the Holy Kingdom story arc.

The Karsanas City State Alliance arc as suggested in V14's intermission might be the final arc of Overlord, as they will move towards the center of the continent and fight the demihuman nations existing there. Unfortunately, the author didn’t reveal the Overlord Volume 17 release date. Instead, he teased that the wait could be long. I got spoilers about the latest volume of the Light Novels.There seemed to be around 15 Kings within the Evasha Great Forest, 5 times more than the Tob Great Forest! 😳 catches up with the progress they made in several development he is shown by Aura around how the inner village they have established within the floor is progressing including several updates on both already

The good news is that the wait for the Overlord Volume 16 release date was much shorter since it came out a mere month later. Perhaps you guys forgot, but I made a blog post or two about my predictions for volume 15 and onwards two years ago. I've managed to successfully avoid any spoilers or leaks besides seeing new artwork for the volume. I have a few remarks and predictions to recap:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment