276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers for Skin, Color Collection, Flexible Brush Tip, 8-Count Pack of Assorted Colors, Skin-Safe*, Cosmetic Quality (MTBP81-AST), 1 Count (Pack of 8)

£2.66£5.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With their wide range of colors, quick-drying formula, and water-resistant ink, they provide a high-quality and enjoyable experience. These non-permanent tattoo markers feature a grip for control when for filling in shapes, drawing stencils or inventing your own designs. These markers have flexible tips for thin or broad lines, great for a wide variety of designs, patterns, and illustrations. Our Body mark Fine Temporary Tattoo Markers have a smaller point, so you can draw delicate, minimalist and intricate designs with precision. While the markers are designed to be safe for use on the skin, it is always recommended to patch test them first, especially if you have sensitive skin.

Unlike permanent markers and other inks not meant for drawing on the body, Body Mark Tattoo Markers allow you to create fun and unique designs that are skin-safe. Common Preservative Free Free of formaldehyde and the most common allergy causing preservatives such as benzalkonium chloride, formaldehyde, benzophenone, methyldibromo glutaronitrile, MCI/MI and others. They can be used to enhance characters’ appearances or create intricate details that add the finishing touch to any costume. They are suitable for individuals aged 13 and above, ensuring that they can be enjoyed by both teenagers and adults alike.Since the ink is not permanent, there’s no limit to how many original designs you can create for yourself and your friends. These markers, now in refreshed packaging, allow you to draw freehand or use body art stencils to design non-permanent tattoos that truly reflect your personality.

These markers are a hit at parties and events, providing entertainment and a unique way for guests to express themselves. In their first real beauty move, the brand has created the BIC BodyMark Temporary Tattoo Markers, which are skin-safe, long-lasting, easy to use and hella pigmented, so you can DIY your own tattoos freehand without A) committing to a real tattoo; B) having to choose from cheesy temporary tattoo press-ons, and C) exposing your body to markers that aren't skin safe in the name of a cool design. Elizabeth specializes in permanent cosmetics including eyebrow microblading, micro shading, ombre brows, eyeliner, lips and more.

Welcome to Greatecno, here you can find everything you need about telephony, smartphones, computers, etc . Whether you’re an artist, a cosplayer, or simply someone who enjoys expressing themselves through tattoos, these markers are a fantastic addition to your collection. I do have to add that I was able to remove the marker stains from my clothing and pillowcase with hot water and some work. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. These BODYMARK BY BIC cosmetic quality temporary markers draw colorful tattoos that last about 2 days.

After about a half hour the initial marker shine faded into a more tattoo-like matte, and when I sent Snapchats to my friends teasing that I might've done something to celebrate my birthday, they totally took the bait. You don’t even have to be an artist to create eye-catching designs—you can either draw freehand or use BodyMark tattoo stencils as guides to create body art that showcases your individuality.Despite the fact that I'm tattoo-less, I was always the kid in school getting yelled at by the teacher for using my pen — or worse, a Sharpie — to draw out little "tattoos" on my skin during lectures, which is why I was so excited to do a BodyMark by BIC Temporary Tattoo Marker Review when I first heard about this product.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment