276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lonely Planet Malta & Gozo (Travel Guide)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Carnival: February is carnival time in Malta, with five colourful days of lively parades, fantastic costumes, and dancing in the streets of Valletta. The fun continues after dark at the island’s nightlife hotspots, such as St Julian’s. In addition to the 4 amazing activities mentioned above, here is the complete list, with all other activities you can do in Malta: 1) The best activities in Malta (and from Malta) Every day, shuttle boats come and go from Malta/Gozo to Comino to bring tourists to swim in the lagoon. Comino is a tiny island located between Malta and Gozo island. Tiny in terms of size, but not in terms of reputation! That’s where the Blue Lagoon is, a stunning lagoon with turquoise water.

Malta: Top 27 things to do and best places to visit Visit Malta: Top 27 things to do and best places to visit

Café del Mar in Qawra – for some stylish drinks and dancing by the pool, whilst enjoying beautiful views of St. Paul’s Islands. And if you don’t want to do a boat trip, you can also take the boat shuttle from Marfa or Cirkewwa (in the North of Malta) to Comino. I book my stay at Gozo Holiday Hub now! I want to stay in a penthouse with rooftop and Jacuzzi Holiday Hub Gozo Zurrieq And with a foot in both Asia and Europe, Turkiye holidays bring you the best of both continents. Swap Istanbul’s trendy neighbourhoods and modern museums for a glimpse into the mystic Sufi culture in Konya.In the ferry, you can find a cafetaria and a convenience store selling food, magazines and souvenirs.

Malta - The World Factbook Malta - The World Factbook

Gozo island is rather small: getting a bed and breakfast in Victoria, Qala or Nadur is a good idea (especially if you don’t have a car). Avoid Xlendi and Marsalform: these half modern beach towns aren’t really nice. Gozo island is full of stunning spots, so I recommend you to stay for 2 or 3 nights. You should book your VIP diving experience in Malta now by calling me at +356 7920 1451 (Tel or WhatsApp). From Hondoq, in addition to the direct Comino transfer, you can also opt for a “Comino shuttle + Santa Maria caves” visit. It’s the perfect way to discover these beautiful sea caves and the coast of Comino!Private boat trip to the Blue Lagoon from Valletta: You can also do a private boat trip to Comino Blue Lagoon from Valletta! It’s a great was to discover the capital and Malta’s coast line from the sea. Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Malta Golden Sands: located in Golden Bay and 2min walking distance to a lovely beach. Big double room with balcony (sea view or countryside view) starting from 150€/night, breakfast for an additional 20€. Best feature: direct access to the beach, view, delicious breakfast, during summertime you can get complimentary sun bed and umbrella on the beach. Of course, as it’s a small diving center (friendly atmosphere guaranteed!), you will need to book your first dive as soon as possible: the places are very limited! When you’ve topped up your history knowledge on all things Knights of St. John, grab a coffee and take in the sights from the Upper Barrakka Gardens, one of Valletta’s best viewpoints. While you’re admiring one of the only natural harbours in the Mediterranean, listen out for the Saluting Battery cannons which are fired twice daily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment