276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XUDREZ Small Thermal Flask, 200ml Mini Vacuum Flasks Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle Non-Leak Juice Milk Vacuum Hot and Cold Water Bottle Girls Boys Kids Adults Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Similarly to the likes of the Stanley, I like the aesthetic, and it also has a double wall construction to create a vacuum between the outside environment and inside liquid, helping to keep cold drinks cold or hot. The 750ml capacity holds around three cups of hot coffee (or the equivalent of a chilled bottle of white wine). our obligations under a contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over. My hot water was 93.6°C at 8:25pm, and I already had my suspicions, because the exterior was markedly hot compared to the others – a sure sign of heat escaping. At 8:25am it was 34.8°C – a significant temperature drop of 58.8°C after 12 hours. Unlike the other flasks, my cold water and cubes didn’t get colder – it got hotter. The marketing blurb says it keeps contents hot for 28 hours, or cold for 90 hours, which based on these results I can’t really see happening. Designed for 90ml-240ml (3oz-8oz) feed sizes, you have the flexibility to increase feed sizes as your baby grows.

RapidCool is the innovative new way to prepare a formula feed to NHS guidelines. We’ve put all of our energy and know-how into a game-changing formula feeding solution that rapidly cools down a feed in only 2 minutes*, so you’re always ready to serve. We hand-washed each flask with hot soapy water and let them air dry overnight, then ranked them on smell. Bottles are great for travel, convenient storage in refrigerators, and personal use at home or work. The flasks keep the liquids inside hot or cold. Whatever type of liquid storage solution you need, you can buy it online. You can choose from a wide range of different products. Keep Drinks Warm in Flasks: If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into this contract.This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. We will make any reimbursement due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the following deadlines:

Handy flasks filled with water on your work table is easier to access than going to the water cooler and filling a cup. Even at home, bottles and sippers filled with water in your room will ensure you drink an adequate amount of water every day. How do Thermos flasks work? In short, they use a double walled construction, with the air removed from between these walls, forming a vacuum. Heat struggles to pass through the vacuum, meaning liquid stays at a roughly constant temperature. The guarantee provided above is in addition to your legal rights in relation to Goods that are defective, faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.

Flasks: Enjoy Hot Or Cold Drink Any Time You Like:

Textured coatings are useful – it’s a nice touch to have a handle on a drinks flask but generally, for a one-litre flask, it’s more useful to have a textured coating that provides grip.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment