276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SolarCentre® Paverlight XT Solar Powered Outdoor Brick Driveway Lights (Set of 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the solar light is not holding a charge or is not as bright as it used to be, the battery may need to be replaced. Refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations for the type of battery to use and how to replace it.

bought unfortunately 2 not working. Excellent service by solar centre as replacements sent out the following day. Bright lights good build qualityIn a world trying to be greener, let your driveway lead by example. Solar-powered lights are a stellar option for those sun-kissed paths. If you're going wired, ensure they don't gobble up energy. Cash Talk I contemplated hard wiring LED units into a new driveway but the cost including cabling was absurd. These units provide a cost effective and very stylish look. You could argue that even if they didn't work the look alone is worth it. However as they do work that's a double win. Turn on the light: Most solar lights will have a switch or button that needs to be turned on to activate the light. Once turned on, the solar light will automatically turn on and off depending on the amount of sunlight it receives.

Solar lights are designed for outdoor use and are not recommended for indoor use. This is because solar lights require direct sunlight to charge their batteries and operate properly. If they are used indoors, they may not receive enough sunlight to fully charge the battery, resulting in dim or inconsistent lighting.The batteries are easily replaced and upgrading to branded batteries has improved the units from standard; do this ONLY AFTER the warrantee has expired though as it will void the warranty by opening them I suspect. The paver lights arrived super fast with the "asap" delivery option, which was great. I charged the lights for longer than reccomended before installing them just to be on the safe side and they are now in position and are all working as expected, looking really good on my path. These lights are amazing, after a sunny day they can still be lit at daybreak the next day. Sure they go out earlier on a really dull day but they still light the way we'll after bedtime. Had an issue with a couple of lights being faulty but the company was very helpful & prompt in dealing with the matter. Thanks solar centre, they have made my new driveway look fantastic. Can't stop looking out at them

Excellent lights, really straightforward to position and a nice bright light well in to the early hours. One struggles as it is close to a street light, but otherwise perfect In addition to being weather resistant, solar lights are also typically designed to be waterproof, with sealed battery compartments and watertight seals to prevent water from entering the light fixture. This is important to prevent damage to the battery and electrical components, and to ensure the light continues to function properly in wet conditions. Delivery as expected and performance also. Make a huge difference to being able to see end of driveway (now we have energy efficient street lighting) without looking like a runway! Would recommend to all.Thank you. Having bought lights for my garden last year and been extremely happy with them I decided to buy paver lights for my front drive this year and as expected they are absortlutly fantastic easy to install and the light they give off is really bright very pleased excellent service and delivery as usual from the solar centre wouldn't buy from anywhere else .thank you!Well Pleased with these lights .Reasonably priced and well made.Time will tell - only had them fitted 1 week but still bright considering we haven't had much sun !! Choose the location: Select the location where you want to install the solar light, making sure that it will receive direct sunlight for most of the day. Avoid installing solar lights in areas that are shaded or obstructed by trees or buildings. As I was so pleased with these lights throughout last Winter, I decided to invest in another set for a different area around the house. They are superb, and I cannot recommend enough. My dealings with Solarcenter have restored my faith in the term 'Customer Service ' Excellent product / price, surprisingly good considering they are only �12.50 each, piece of cake to install. It will be interesting to see how they perform over a good old British winter!

Installing solar lights is a relatively easy and straightforward process that can be done without the need for special tools or electrical wiring. However, the installation process may vary depending on the type and style of solar light, and you should refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations and instructions for specific guidance. Assemble the light: Assemble the solar light according to the manufacturer’s instructions, which may involve attaching the solar panel, battery, and light fixture together. Charging at the moment. All are giving off a clean white light. Looking forward to planting them somewhere useful. I hope they work well in less sunny months. These are brilliant even in the darkest of evenings these stay bright.. I was amazed they were still bright at 6am when still dark outside. They service was brilliant too would definitely use again thanks We had these fitted last week (Dec �18) Work very well, they were easy to fit into our paved drive. They look very nice when lit up. They don't last all night some days but it is winter and without too much sun or daylight that's to be expected. I can't wait for summer when I expect the solar lights to be in their element. Would recommend them as a easier option than wired lights in terms of fitting and maintenance.

Some customers have reported issues with water leaking into the lights and causing them to malfunction Not all solar lights are suitable for coastal areas, as the salty air and high levels of humidity can cause damage to the light fixtures and reduce their lifespan. The corrosive effects of saltwater can cause rust and corrosion to metal parts, and the high levels of humidity can cause moisture to seep into the electrical components, leading to malfunctions or electrical shorts. The DC electricity is then stored in a rechargeable battery inside the solar light, which can be used to power the light at night. When it gets dark, a sensor inside the light detects the absence of sunlight and turns the light on automatically. In the morning, when the sun rises, the sensor detects the presence of sunlight and turns the light off automatically, when it will start charging the battery again. Overall, while solar lights are designed to be weather resistant and can withstand a range of weather conditions, it’s important to choose high-quality solar lights that are specifically rated for outdoor use and have a high degree of weather resistance for your specific environment. This can help your solar lights to last for many years, and continue to provide effective and efficient lighting for your outdoor space.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment