276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oracle of the Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards to Illuminate Your Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Oracle of the Radiant Sun is a divination deck based on horary astrology - astrology applied to the moment a question is asked (not a birth time). Experience the wonders of this fun-to-use system and shed light on your life issues in a whole new way. At the top of the card is a word suggesting the meaning of the particular card, while an associated god or goddess name appears at the bottom. It was an elemental twist on the Marseille style, but really wouldn’t be a wise choice for first time readers – more because it is let down by the book. Then rumours came that the release would eventually be handled by Red Feather MBS (a subdivision of Schiffer Publishing).

Oracle of the Radiant Sun Reviews | Aeclectic Tarot

Its regular passage across the sky was used by the ancients to predict events, and this became the astrology we know today.US Games and Lo Scarabeo also quickly understood the value of combining good quality cards and packaging. As someone with an English degree, the idea of evaluation and analysis should come to the fore, but like most people that is not what I think when I read ‘Criticism’ in bold letters on a red background.

Oracle of the Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards to Illuminate Your

Jupiter’s nature in palmistry is to denote the achievement of enterprise and ambition, where full use is made of all talents available. However, the imagery is open to many different interpretations, and I don't believe the cards are limited to astrological spreads and usage. And for someone not so well-versed in astrology the Oracle of the Radiant Sun provides useful visual keys to learning and understanding the planets, signs and houses. As a professional, I do enjoy reading with the deck and can recommend it as an essential deck for someone with the reading experience, and for a novice. The card supply is durable as well as laminated, and also the backs are non-reversible, performed in a light off-white with a sunlight face in white.Discover the meanings of the planets in the twelve astrological houses and zodiac signs, apply quick-and-easy reading methods for a range of consultation levels, and even receive a year-long astrological forecast. Divided into seven planetary based suits, (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn), each suit has twelve cards that cover the astrological zodiac. Whatever your personal approach, if astrology interests you then the Oracle of the Radiant Sun is well worth a look. Even with no astrological knowledge, they can be used to give in-depth readings because the book gives quite detailed information of the astrological combinations in clear every-day language.

Oracle of the Radiant Sun - MJS Tarot Oracle of the Radiant Sun - MJS Tarot

The book gives a fourteen page introduction to the symbols used for astrological signs and planets, and summarises the qualities associated with the houses, planets and signs. There is an emphasis on progressive reading, led by symbols, and for this reason the authors have decided to omit the traditional symbolism of Wands, Pentacles, Swords and Cups in favour of directly relating to the four elements. When dealt with in a reading, this card shows that the opinions and wishes of others do not easily sway the questioner and indicates a strong determination to maintain his or her own course in life. Nevertheless, the cards are beautifully illustrated: devotees of abstract art are most likely to find the images appealing. The Elemental Tarot is so named for its use of the four elements, earth, air, fire, water, and then the fifth, holistic Universe element represented by the Major Arcana.There is a basic explanation for conducting a horary reading using the keyword concepts provided for each house. Offers a range of consultation levels, a year-long forecast, and a way to have accurate and perceptive readings . The name is a bit of a misnomer because the deck consists of 1 card for each of 7 planets in each of the 12 signs. I’m also feeling enthusiastic about sharing some info here on the forum, but maybe that’s just a bid to look good!

Oracle of the Radiant Sun : Astrology Cards to Illuminate Oracle of the Radiant Sun : Astrology Cards to Illuminate

Both Astrop and Smith commented on this and I think there were plans for a further edition to address this. In the March 2015 spot (far left of layout above the April 2014 card) the Acquisition card Sun in Taurus suggests female L will come into some money or at the very least something of value. The Oracle of the Sun is a Unique Oracle system will help shed light on all your life issues in an accurate and perceptive way. The creative images along with the wealth of information contained on each card allows for quick-and-easy reading methods as well as more in depth consultations.Now, with 84 beautifully illustrated symbolic cards and comprehensive guidebook, you too can follow the Sun's path across the heavens and use its light to help guide your life. I can’t see me doing this for several weeks as I have 2 large upcoming events I need to prepare for.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment