276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Long Time Coming: The funny and steamy romcom inspired by My Best Friend's Wedding from the No.1 bestseller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are self proclaimed nerds who enjoy what they enjoy, regardless of what anyone else thinks of them. The fact that she wouldn’t acknowledge that her spending all her free time with Breaker was preventing him from finding someone is insane. I can't even begin to explain what this story did to me, the emotions it evoked from me and when I say this is a book that needs to be read. This is how you do a best-friends to lovers and make it impossible not to root for the main characters to end up together. I’m just glad that she finally realised what a piece of work he actually is and left him for someone who actually deserves her!

The sexy, nerdy thing really does it for me, and the way he is soooo obsessed with Ophelia is just to die for.Nunca han tenido sentimientos románticos, siempre han sido totalmente platónicos, hasta que ella le da la noticia que se va a casar en 5 semanas. Life is never quite as it appears and for Molly Meyers, life has been a hell of a roller coaster the previous couple years. It’s perfect timing for him since he’s not allowed to work with his brothers because of an unfounded lawsuit against him. That alone was in the big plus collum, plus all the cameos from Breakers brothers, their women, plus a few familiar faces, this was easily a winner for me! During high school, she would occasionally read books, but she was so consumed by other teenage things she didn’t take time to truly appreciate a good book wrapped in a blanket on the couch during a cloudy day.

Now as they settle into their adult life, living next to each other and spending their free time together has become a norm. I loved Breaker and Lia so much and loved the way the Meghan Quinn showcased a beautiful love and friendship with her quintessential magical touch.I liked his dynamic with the brothers and their wives, and I love a Bromance, but after a point even that got excessive and awkward. He did not have gfs or meaningful relationships ever since meeting her, but she did, so it felt unbalanced to me in a way.

Patty O’Neil, Jane’s friend and an abuse victim, finds she is struggling to allow any guy back into her life. I really liked Lia -- she seemed so real to me, and Breaker is tied for my favorite brother with Huxley! I also hated how Breaker tried to date someone (this was before he had his moment of realization) and though I'm so glad the woman he tried to date didn't have any nefarious plans up her sleeve and was just really great-- so much so that I hope her and a certain ex baseball player will get their own book!

I didn’t care if Lia was with this Brian dude or that Breaker was set up with Birdy, I knew that these two are freaking soulmates and I’m just so glad that they got together in the end (even though it was obvious that it would end this way lmao)! I hate playing favorite Meghan Quinn characters, but Breaker might have just stolen the crown from his brothers in this series. He didn’t realize his friend from college, Jane, would turn up at their table and turn his whole world upside down. Not scared at all, I accept the challenge as her man-in-waiting–aka, man of honor–and take matters into my own hands. I loved when Lia finally stands up for herself, I felt myself smiling so hard and wanting to cheer her on myself.

Share book reviews and ratings with Deanna (A Novel Glimpse), and even join a book club on Goodreads. I LOOOOOVE the pregnancy trope and I don't read nearly enough of it, so if you're looking for your next pregnancy trope book, THIS IS ITTTT. Lia and Breaker were adorbs right from the get go, starting with her making fun of his ‘perverted moustache. I’d give her some grace but then she goes and judges another woman for being girly and that was my last straw. Sé que será una contradicción pero le daré las 4 estrellas, porque el final me gustó mucho es de lo más lindo, las escenas spicy estuvieron HOT HOT HOT y sobre todo la amistad de ellos es lo más bonitos del mundo es lo que yo pido siempre en éste cliché.But other than that he’s such a great brother, brother in law, friend and a deliciously alpha lover. UNTYING THE KNOT, a brand new steamy, witty, emotional romance full of heart and humor from USA Today bestselling author Meghan Quinn, is Now Available in all formats! I currently reside in beautiful Colorado Springs where the sun is always shining and there is a trail waiting to be hiked on every corner.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment