276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Street Fighting Years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have listened to the new live Verona CDs a number of times now via speakers and headphones and I just don't hear any tape distortion or wobble. Jim's voice is on key across all four of the final songs. Yes they sound slow but that's how they were played. in regards to the box set. I personally still believe it's sloppy lazy production issues...First of all how on earth can you spell "Hurricane" incorrect? This is not a small text typo in the middle of a paragraph. it's just embarrassing. a b "16 Jan, 2020 New Deluxe Version of Street Fighting Years!". simpleminds.com. 16 January 2020 . Retrieved 15 February 2020. a b c Demalon, Tom. "Simple Minds: Street Fighting Years> Review" at AllMusic. Retrieved 24 October 2011.

Street Fighting Years – CMJ New Music (US)". CMJ New Music Report. CMJ. Archived from the original on 12 December 2013 . Retrieved 2 February 2013. This reissue was mastered by Simon Gibson at Abbey Road Studios in November 2018. So, unfortunately, the press release mentioning Andrew Walters was incorrect. I didn't know if this was just the placebo effect with new equipment or not but compared to a rip of my Japanese original CD it is definitely better. How much is arguable.

Statistics

Dutch album certifications – Simple Minds – Street Fighting Years" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers . Retrieved 26 May 2019. Enter Street Fighting Years in the "Artiest of titel" box. Select 1989 in the drop-down menu saying "Alle jaargangen". a b "1989 Top 40 Official UK Albums Archive: 13th May 1989". Official Charts Company . Retrieved 19 August 2007. where ∆T is the variation of temperature α is the CTE (thermal expansion coefficient), which varies according to the material.

Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Simple Minds; 'Street Fighting Years ')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie . Retrieved 26 May 2019. Robbert Tilli (11 May 1996). "Spotlight - Simple Minds" (PDF). Music & Media. Vol.8, no.15. p.13 . Retrieved 1 September 2021. British album certifications – Simple Minds – Street Fighting Years". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 26 May 2019. Sólo Éxitos 1959–2002 Año A Año: Certificados 1979–1990 (in Spanish). Iberautor Promociones Culturales. 2005. ISBN 8480486392.a b "UMC to release new Simple Minds boxset of 'Street Fighting Years' (Street Fighting Years was the band's fourth number one album in the UK and featured their first UK number one single, Belfast Child)". classicpopmag.com. January 2020 . Retrieved 15 February 2020. Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1987−1998" (PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Archived from the original (PDF) on 17 May 2011 . Retrieved 26 May 2019. I went to 4 UK gigs in 1989 and being in my mid-teens and obsessed, they were jaw-dropping. In reality, the set list was pretty unimaginative and some of the songs were too long and ploddy, but we have a pretty good, if not flawed snapshot now. At the time of release for Street Fighting Years, the credits for the album suggested that Simple Minds had officially become a trio of Kerr, MacNeil and Burchill (all previous albums had credited the band as a full quintet). Unlike Giblin, Gaynor would rejoin the live band for the Street Fighting Years tour, and would remain an on/off member of the band in subsequent years. Malcolm Foster (formerly with The Pretenders) was hired as the new bass guitarist. Having grown unhappy with constant touring and other changes, and wanting to spend more time with his family, MacNeil would abruptly leave the band at the conclusion of the tour. Kerr and Burchill would remain the only official full band members from then on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment