276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bristol Big Mucker 100 Litre Green Mucker Plastic Wheelbarrow / 120 kg

£47.5£95.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great original product. Wheel needed replacement due to sheer amount of wheel barrow use. Replacement sent promptly. Whilst the assembly instructions left a lot to be desired the product itself was excellent. The service was also exemplary. Well Done. Now assembled and ready for work. Great product & service - a job very well done - congratulations. Fabulous! Lightweight but sturdy. Good price, excellent service and at bright pink as ladylike as a wheelbarrow is ever going to be. Thank you

Our Bristol DIY Wheelbarrowsare an ideal solution were storage space is limited. With their small, light weight structure they can be stored away without taking up huge amounts of room in you shed, garage, etc. The Bristol DIYwheelbarrows come in a variety of different capacities from 80Kg to 110Kg with fully galvanised frames and pans, they are resistant to rust so if you don’t have space in your shed, they are fine to be stored outside. The DIY Bristol range doesn’t stop there. We also have our Two Wheeled Tipper range which has two parallel wheels at the front making the barrow easier to tip. Another advantage of having a two wheeled tipper is they can balance themselves easily preventing the barrow from falling over with uneven loads. The perfect wheelbarrow for home and domestic use whether it's clearing fallen leaves, moving plants; compost or soil, emptying the mower or any of the other numerous different tasks and chores to be done around the home. Having one of our superbGarden wheelbarrowswill make these tasks seem effortless as their light weight design makes them extremelymanoeuvrable.Wheelbarrow Sales’Garden Wheelbarrowrange offers many different shapes and sizes including both Plastic and Metal pans.Plastic wheelbarrows are generally lighter than their metal size equivalents. Two wheeled tipping wheelbarrows are particularly useful for uneven loads, very heavy loads and other awkward loads.I don't think my partner found it difficult to put together. Haven't used it yet and seems like it's going to be a good wheelbarrow Best barrow I've ever had it came ready and no hassle screws etc. Its bloody perfect! Thank You HIGHLY reccommended.

The quality of the Barrow and efficiency of delivery was great. However the experience was marred by the self assembly aspect. As an older person I cannot assemble and am having to wait until my son in law can come to help. Disappointed as I thought it would arrive assembled. Turn round and bend the front support bar slightly to make up for the fact that the bolt hole wasn't drilled centrally.

Congratulations on becoming a Subscriber to Remodelista, Gardenista and The Organized Home! You now have access to many great features across the sites:

Secondly the instructions aren’t particularly great but once you work it out then it is pretty easy to assemble. Good quality solid barrow, found it quite hard to line up when putting it together but I think that says more about me than the barrow Some asked why chose such a glaring colour to which my response was - 'who would dare light finger this wheelbarrow from the allotments?' Arrived on time. Lovely big product as discribed. Have given 4 stars because it had a few sharp edges when putting together so you have to be careful.Would buy again from this company. Very happy with this product This is the very best wheelbarrow for the big jobs in the garden. It is so easy to manoeuvre and with the pneumatic tyre I have no problems going over the bumpy ground. I am so glad there are some positives during this trying time.

Very nicely built product but you require quite a bit of strength to push the tubes together and a mallet to make them fit tightly. Nice big wheel with two positions (which seems a little unnecessary). I would recommend this product. I bought it move logs and very happy. Relatively easy to put together. Looks solid and on first use, ideal for my purposes. Life saver, can get everything and more in this, meaning only one trip to the feild, one very happy pony owner I bought this for my hubbys 50th birthday for our allotment, He was over the moon with it, loves it. Great size and great quality. Hes very impressed.Final point is that in use, the front support rattles in it's support slots - bolts here would have been better, but presumably less flexible for the different wheel and body options. Very happy with it so far, have used it to shift 2 tons of topsoil and 2 tons of gravel. A good buy. The only reason I haven't given top marks is becaue of the instructions. They could really benefit from a bit more detail and definitely from diagrams. They also included a spanner for use on some of the bolts, but you have to source your own spanner for the others. Add substantial twist to the rear crossbar so that the hopper sat squarely on it, and the bolts were square through the plastic. Not the cheapest replacement wheel and tyre but worth it for the excellent quality. Bought one for another barrow and bought again given how good the quality is.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment