276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aptamil Anti-Reflux Baby Milk Powder Formula, from Birth, 800g (Pack of 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm happy to answer any questions about this subject as I know how hard it is to find anything about this milk on the net! If you can breastfeed, exclusive breastfeeding is recommended for the first six months. Breast milk helps improve a child’s immunity and supports a healthy weight for mum. Eating a healthy, nutritionally balanced diet during pregnancy and breastfeeding is also important for mums.

Anti Reflux?? Opinions needed please - Netmums Aptimil Comfort or Anti Reflux?? Opinions needed please - Netmums

goats' or sheep's milk (but it's fine to use them when cooking for your baby, as long as they are pasteurised)

DISCOUNTED PBS PRICE

Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 yearOur Unique Expertise It didn't work well for my LO as we found out she was cows milk protein intolerant so I can't say it helped but that wasn't down to the formula.

Aptamil Anti-Reflux Infant Milk Formula 800g - Boots

It's important to take extra care when making up and storing these products as powdered formula is not sterile and making it up at lower temperatures will not kill any harmful bacteria it may contain. Breastfeeding is best. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. Follow On Milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. We advise that the use of formula milks and the decision to start weaning should be made only on the advice of a doctor, dietitian, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care based on baby’s individual needs. Use Toddler Milk as part of a varied, balanced diet from 1 year. Approx. age: 4 months; Approx weight: 6.5kg, 14 1/2lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5My lo was diagnosed with reflux when he was 2w and I was breastfeeding exclusively. His GP put him on ranitidine but, as we didn't want him to live on meds we suspended it after 2 days. He was so much better by then since I stopped drinking jordans orange juice from concentrate; this was the suggestion I got from the midwife who was visiting us at the time and also form my breastfeeding supporter. With silent reflux, from experience, burping is really important. Burp halfway through the bottle if you can but not if baby cries for the bottle as this will just make them swallow air. Then make sure you burp at the end. Be gentle with the burping though. When your baby is 1 year old, they can start to drink whole cows' milk or sheep's or goats' milk (as long as these milks are pasteurised). Aptamil Gold+ Reflux Infant Formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. If you are concerned that your baby has frequent reflux or regurgitation you should speak to your healthcare professional.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment