276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SGIN Laptop 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD, 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Laptops with Celeron N4500, FHD 1920×1080, Dual Band WiFi, 2xUSB 3.0, Up to 2.8GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, Supports 512GB TF Card Expansion, Gray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The multi-port design makes the laptop versatile and suitable for a variety of tasks such as office work, gaming, or multimedia consumption. With a Full High Definition (FHD) IPS resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, this screen delivers sharp and detailed visuals with vibrant colors and deep contrasts,so you can enjoy the same high-quality image no matter where you're seated.

SGIN Laptop 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD, 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Laptops with SGIN Laptop 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD, 15.6 Inch Windows 11 Laptops

You could spend this much and still end up with a Chromebook, a Windows model with 8GB of RAM, or even an Intel Core i3 processor. Would certainly recommend to friends, and anybody that does not want to be computer literate like me. Inch Laptop, Laptops with 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD(TF Card 512GB) Computer, Intel Celeron N5095 Processor, IPS 1920 * 1080 FHD Display, 7000mAh Battery, BT4. This also means that the laptop isn’t the best for outdoor use in direct sunlight, as the screen won’t be visible to the user.This makes it ideal for tasks such as video editing, gaming, or running multiple applications simultaneously. The only downside is that the charger cable is a little short but that doesn't detract away from how good the laptop is. inches diagonally, Narrow Bezels, providing a large viewing area that's great for immersive experiences such as gaming, video editing, or movie watching. It also has the advantage that it could protect from minor spills and helps keep the laptop clean as it prevents ingress of dirt and dust and can be easily removed and cleaned! However, there’s the Acer Aspire Vero which uses an 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1155G7, 38GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and Iris Xe graphics, which I feel is better value than the SGIN laptop.

SGIN 15.6 inch 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD Laptop, Windows 11 Notebook with SGIN 15.6 inch 12GB DDR4 512GB SSD Laptop, Windows 11 Notebook

However, it should still fit into a backpack or satchel, and you won’t have issues carrying it along on your daily commute.

It is solidly built and performs exceptionally well running the pre installed Windows 11 Home Edition. Inch Laptop is a great option for anyone looking for a high-performance laptop that won’t break the bank. The one thing is that the speaker is not amazing but it’s easy enough to get a little speaker to have with it so that’s what I’m going to do. inch, 1080p IPS screen is a good size for streaming, but the screen is quite dull even when turned up to full brightness. In terms of the packaging and when unboxing the laptop is basic, as you can see from the attached video.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment