276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twenty Erotic Bisex Stories - Omnibus Edition: Who Needs Men Anyway

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mom swinger couple feels excited 4 years ago 06:05 Analdin bisexual, amateur, couple, orgy, reality

Mature lady and two old bisexuals are having kinky 3some 2 years ago 31:55 MomVids bisexual, matureTwo bisexual guys and MILF are having 3some on the webcam 2 years ago 40:12 MomVids bisexual, webcam My Son's Needs - by FOXI - A mother finds her young son has been abused at school or so she thinks. As she examines him, she realizes that her boy has grown up, in more ways than one. (F/mm-teens, ped, inc, bi, 1st, mast, anal) We were friends that had known each other since first grade. About the time we were 10 or 11, we changed in front of each other and started to compare body parts. The two of us comparing body parts continued to grow, and as we grew into our adolescent years we began feeling each other, experimented with hand jobs, blow jobs, and we ended up going all the way. We were each other's firsts for everything sexually speaking, and it started out as just being curious and figuring out what felt good sexually. Lane's Dog Breath - by ArtOutOfMyMind - Fun with my friend and his dog while camping out. (MM/beast, oral) Judy's Brother - by Anon - I know that Judy can be a pain in the ass. Hell, I grew up with her. But that's not why it happened. Paul and I met in a bathroom, I'm almost ashamed to admit. I was, well, young. He was older, but we went to the same school. (MM, MF, inc?)

My Weird Little Sex Life - by Gargoyle - My entirely true erotic history, age 5 to 36, succinct, not indulgent, sometimes humorous, including: first time straight sex, first time gay sex and foot worship and public sex. (Mm, MF, ped, reluc, voy, feet) Hunger, The - by Harry Sachs - A married man explores his hidden taste for men and satisfies his desires. (1st gay experience, orgy) Gloria The Slut - by Michael L. - My wife had been given permission to be a complete slut by her father when she was young, and it was her depravity that lured me to her. (MMF, FF, ped, bg, bi, wife, exh, inc) Happy Days - by Anon - At age 17 (in 1956) something happened that changed the lives of my twin sister, a few of our friends and of course me. I have tried to be honest in this story, but have used some 'poetic license' wherever it was needed. Conversations are not totally as the words were indeed spoken, the content is very close. (mf-yteens, coming-of-age, orgy, bi, ws) However, don’t make the mistake of thinking there’s anything close to a surplus of these stories! Not only do many incredible LGBTQ+ stories remain as-yet untold, but when you think about it, there are hardly any of them in the mainstream when compared to straight, cis narratives — which is why it’s such good news that this trend doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Read the best new LGBTQ+ stories right here

We take gay bisexual erotica seriously!

Military Dad - by IncstBoy - I grew up on a military base in Sarasota NM. My dad was a Master Sgt in the Air force and my mother worked nights at the base hospital. I was an only child until I was 12 and since my Dad worked off hours as did my mother, I got to see a lot of them. (Mb, gay, inc, ped) Gay Child - by Anon - A boys coming of age... with other boys... Basically, the short version of the story is that I had (and still have) sexual relations with my brother and a less sexual but still pretty intimate relationship with my parents. You'll have to read the story to get the long version. (mm)

We danced a while and took in all the sights. She led me around the various areas to show me what was happening where, having been a few times before she was very familiar and was getting quite excited by the sights and sounds.High School Band - by Don Tracy - This is essentially a gay story between a teacher and teenage student. It starts out with the boy making a deal with his band teacher to let him watch from a hiding place, as the student seduces his girl friend in the band room. Afterwards, the teacher is so turned on that he is willing to let his student watch him masturbate. But the teenager isn't able to just watch. (mf, mm, oral, mast, voy) Home Improvement: Randy has some fun - by PIXNIX Author - A parody of the 1990's sit-com called Home Improvement. These 4 stories range all over the place from homosexual, to boy and girl relationships, and bi-sexual themes. (mf, mm, teen) Jake, Amy and Grandpa - by Ham - The twins grew up sexually faster then most learn the basics of life. With swinging parents and a sex starved grandpa they found experience, not to mention the party goers at their house. As they grew older they realized they had a sexual gold mine. (M/mf, ped, inc, 1st, oral, bi, ws, scat)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment