276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PUMA Men's Future Z 3.4 Fg/Ag Soccer Shoe

£30£60.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s not a deal breaker but I’d like the TPU coating to be thinner and to have a little more knitted material on that upper to provide a more luxurious touch on the Puma Future Z. I did a Reus – I went laceless

What does that process look like from a development side of things, from the Future to the Future Z? Fit is really comfortable out of the box because of the super ridiculously soft mesh toe box; has a nice padded sensation because of the internal foam It grabs the attention as well. Were you conscious of that in the design process, not only creating the new technology, but also something that’s aesthetically pleasing as well? FL: There are different elements. Starting with the FUZIONFIT+ technology you get the ultimate fit. There’s no need to adjust your lacing anymore, you’ll get it from the first second. Then there’s the tooling, which is super-aggressive. It has been developed with the medical staff and academy players and it has been tested and validated and in the end you are more agile – that’s a fact. You are more agile than with the predecessor. So it’s a combination of the perfect fit and ensuring that you will be more agile. The Puma Future is a comfortable, lightweight football boot which offers something completely different to other silos. Although the eye is certainly drawn to the selection of gorgeous colourways, it’s the ground-breaking boot tech which makes the Future such a special football boot. Who Wears Puma Future Football Boots?

Designed for tomorrow’s superstars, these are the children’s versions of the Future, so players can wear boots that look like their favourite stars on pitch, but at a price point to keep parents happy. Midfoot is relatively tighter than the rest of the upper; Evoknit though feels premium and has a nice firm stretch; best knit material any football boot these days; sorona yarn tightness more of reassuring than uncomfortable one (Jay Mike is narrow-footed); still says Future Z 1.3 is decently wide but might need some actual testing to see how adaptive the Fuzionfit+ for really wide-footed players The idea of putting Generation Z into a boot - what were the key things that stood out in the idea phase of design? A two and a half year journey, and at the start of that you couldn’t have predicted a ‘Neymar’ coming into the PUMA family. Did that change the goal or the strategy at all?

And finally, a little off topic, but Lilly, given that you are a female working at such a big level in what has previously been a very male-oriented field, do you see yourself as something of a role model? Fit as a component is maybe seen as a given, but we wanted to bring it to the next level to make sure that it was the ultimate fit along with the agility side. First thing to notice is the snug and comfortable fit; meshed forefoot soft and free, and moulds well around the toes in an instant; knit collar compresses well and transitions smoothly to the lower leg Watch our play test of the Puma Future Z on Youtube The Puma Future Z is still about the perfect fit LC: For sure I’d want to be a role model for people that want to do the same thing. I think development in general is something that not a lot of people know about. Even my friends think that I design the football boots! But designing, I can not do that at all; I can not draw! But development is my thing and I think people need to become a bit more aware and educated as to what a developer actually does to be able to realise that females can do that job as well. I think it’s really exciting, and that’s why I’m really happy to be doing interviews like this.

Who Wears Puma Future Football Boots?

Despite the major concept change, Puma’s bold new design has stayed true to the Future DNA by providing one of the best fitting and secure boots in recent years. With an improved design, top notch performance and a new star in Neymar promoting the boots, I’m sure the Puma Future Z will be a commercial success as much as it is a critical one. Released alongside the One at the start of 2018, the Puma Future introduced us to a brand-new generation of Puma football boots. This was a direct replacement to the popular Puma evoPower series, which had been discontinued just a few months earlier, and signalled major advancements in boot tech innovation. Forefoot has no structure and feels extremely soft and pliable; comfortable feel favourite part of Jay Mike about the Future The first time I put the boots on, I thought the compression band was tight around my midfoot – if it was a little tighter, the band would have caused cramping in my feet. Within a couple of minutes of light jogging and warm ups, my concerns and the tightness melted away. The compression band is comfy AF. The Puma Future Z is all about mobility Since the Puma Future is at the forefront of football boot innovation, they often involve a fairly hefty price tag. Although we’re now a few generations into this silo, even the earliest 18.1 models can be difficult to find on the cheap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment