276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles Book 5)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In Savio's defense, we didn't get any "juicy" "smutty" extensive details with other women and somehow they worked as a couple too? I don’t understand the need for college. No one from our family has ever attended college, and I don’t see why Gemma would need it. She’s going to be a wife and mother, and she already knows everything to be good in both jobs. She can cook, clean, stitch, iron..” I love it, Ruby.” Pyrrha affirmed, wrapping her own arms around Ruby. “I’ve never felt so good, I swear it. You love me, and I love you. Whatever form we take. I almost do not care if we figure out what happened to us. I’m curious, and I’m wondering if it is best if we fix it…” Before I begin this rant, I would like to give my deepest apology to Fabiano and Leona. I'm really sorry for giving their book, Twisted Loyalties 2 stars. It was WAY BETTER than Twisted Hearts. Compared to Savio and Gemma, Fabiano and Leona are top tier romance. I could do the same with all quotes about how weak Gemma was when it came to Savio. She was supposed to be this badass fighter, but when it came to Savio she was just a doormat. But at the end of the day I just feel really sorry for her, she was so blinded by her childhood crush and by her conservative upbringing. It's not hard to see that she deserves better than the trashy husband she got.

The Camorra Chronicles are my favourite by this author. Savio was always battling for the favourite character spot with Remo. Plus Savio was really growing up on my in the last two books, and I was excited to read his. I think that some readers may be annoyed by Savio sleeping around even after the engagement. However, I'm okay with it since it definitely fits his character; it's what I expected his book to be like. But nowhere near to this extensions. It was even annoying me. But after this book, I have to say that Remo is beating Savio to the first spot. Plus, I have to say that this book does not have a to-re-read quality — definitely one of the weakest in the Camorra series. Our eyes met and he let out a harsh breath. He bent down, his expression so full of possessiveness that I shivered again. Savio shook his head. “If you keep looking at me like that, waiting until marriage isn’t going to happen, Gem.” Trust me when I say it isn’t always easy liking him because his actions sometimes feel repetitive but out of all of Cora’s male characters, Savio is the one that felt most normal, despite being a made man his actions throughout the book can remind us of guys we’ve been with which only makes Gemma’s infatuation that much more relatable. i'd rather read draco malfoy and cedric diggory love triangle fanfictions in wattpad than read about savio sleeping around and being a ho for 60% ( !!!) of this book. I feel like I was well aware of what to expect from this book especially from Savio which Let's be real wasn't much.

Moriarty the Patriot Season 2 Opening Lyrics

Reread this this weekend and I loved even more than the first time. Still wish there was more of them as couple though. I will be sitting here waiting for the short story ✨

Cora Reilly is the author of the Born in Blood Mafia Series, The Camorra Chronicles and many other books, most of them featuring dangerously sexy bad boys. Before she found her passion in romance books, she was a traditionally published author of young adult literature.Two: I wanted more from Savio's reaction to finding Gemma in the restaurant. He thought she was dead. Yes, it was sad and there was angst, but I expected more. this is the savio from Twisted Loyalties, Twisted Emotions and Twisted Pride in his unabashed magnificence: I'm not going to give away more from the plot, because it would spoil the book for you. All I can tell you is that there will be ups and downs and some very unexpected turns. But don't worry, you will get lots of Falcone family time plus some very cute and funny scenes that will make your heart melt.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment