276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Klymit Insulated Static V Sleeping Pad

£19.995£39.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both myself (a cold sleeper and 5’6” woman), and my boyfriend (a hot sleeper and 6′ male) tested the Klymit sleeping pad. As the name suggests, the sleeping pad has a “V” shape from the center, while the outer edges are rectangles that form somewhat of a side rail. See the photo above. Beyond comfort, the Klymit Insulated Static V Sleeping Pad thoroughly surprised me with its ease of use. comparing a wide Xlite w/ uninsulated V — design of the V appealed more but just too low an R value

Side Rails: Integrated into the patterning and construction, they provide a secure, comfortable sleep by centering you on the pad and inhibiting air movement while tossing and turning. I just spent 60+ days in a row sleeping on the insulated static v. I am thoroughly convinced that there isn't a better pad for the money. I was comfortable and warm every night, though temps never got lower than 30ish.Your breath inflates this pad. That makes it lighter, but it takes effort to set up at the end of the day. More on the different sleeping pad types in our Guide.

Příprava karimatky Klymit Insulated Static V před ulehnutím nezabere mnoho času. K dosažení optimální výšky a tvrdosti stačí pouze 10 až 15 nádechů. Bajonetový uzávěr ventilu zabraňuje úniku vzduchu během noci, plně otevřený ventil zase umožní velmi rychlé vyfouknutí matrace při balení. Součástí dodávky je nylonové přepravní pouzdro a sada pro nouzové opravy. This was what I was most excited to test out, as my older pad has a normal, simple design. While I like my other pad, I do tend to wake-up multiple times in the night to adjust, as I am a side sleeper. Dnes se karimatka prodává s novější verzí nafukovacího ventilu a je to snad jediná věc na karinmatce, co se trochu bojím, že se rozbije a uživatelsky to při prvním setkání taky není úplně košér, ale zatím funguje, takže-. Minimálně pro začátek to chce vyzkoušet více doma nanečisto. Secondly, this is a lightweight pad, as I’ve already stressed, and it is non-insulated and designed for summer. Its low R-value at 1.3 means this is not for high altitudes or mountaineers. That said, I used this pad at 8,500 feet on a 40-degree night without any insulation and just my sleeping bag for warmth. It was completely fine at this temperature. Nafukovací karimatku jsem prvně vyzkoušel asi před tři čtvrtě rokem a to ve formě aliexpres ultralight kopie této. Byla kamarádova, on ji použil dvakrát, já jednou, pak totálně odešla. Byli jsem z toho pohodlí proti pěnovkám tak nadšení, že jsme oba nezávisle před půl rokem na sobě koupili nafukovací. On zvolil jinou značku, já tento, osvědčený tvar.

Value

Insulation is important even in summer because you lose body heat to the ground.With an R-Value of only 1.3, the Static V2 is not recommended for cold temperatures. If you’re looking for something warmer, have a look at the ThermaRest NeoAir XLite NXT. Klymit's Static V Insulated sleeping mat uses synthetic insulation to deliver a warm sleeping mat with optimised baffle pattern for comfort. New, light, insulated V — still heavier, but more acceptably so (3.5 oz) — small enough difference that I'm willing to bet w/be worth a superior baffle/channel design. and I prefer the rectangular shape vs. the taper. (which i could get w/an Xtherm, but I don't need an Xtherm, and would weigh more) If you want a 3-4 season sleeping pad, then the V2 is not for you, as this is a non-insulated pad that focuses on weight and comfort over the R-Value. This is also a uni-sex sleeping pad. Women-specific pads insulate the core and feet area more. I already have a Thermarest Trail Lite, which has an R value of 3.4. I find it comfortable, but it's a bit big at about 5L of space used.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment