276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nespresso Atelier Automatic Pod coffee machine with milk frother wand for Espresso, Cappuccino & Latte by Krups in Silver

£189.995£379.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Simultaneously press the Lungo and Mocha keys for 3 seconds to activate the Factory Settings Menu. The Lungo and Mocha keys blink 3 times.

France (Groupe SEB factory in Mayenne - FRANCE) What is the milk froth temperature? Can we regulate it? Gluten is a protein generally found in cereals and sometimes in certain additives. We do not use gluten-containing ingredients in our paper capsules. They contain only freshly roast and ground coffee, without any additives. Where can I dispose of my appliance at the end of its life span? In fact, an expresso can be distinguished by its rich aroma and the creamy foam on the surface of the cup.We advise you to empty the capsule bin at least once a day. If there is mold inside the bin, wash it with warm water and soap. The machine also has descaling functionality, it will light up when the machine needs descaling. When you get the machine, you are able to set up the descaling function according to your water hardness. The default water hardness is level 4, but it’s very easy to change. Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino, Latte macchiato, Mocha (with real pieces of chocolate), Iced frappé, Hot foam, Cold foam, as direct access recipes.

Other than descaling the machine when the light comes on (you set water hardness using the provided testing strip in the box to adjust how often this is), there really isn’t much more that you have to do to maintain this coffee machine. If you put the capsules in a jar or a closed box, we cannot guarantee the shelf-life of your capsules within 4 weeks of opening the sachet. Compostable capsule: there is mould in the capsule bin. Follow the instructions in your personal instruction manual for descaling your machine as techniques vary according to the model you own. Making cappuccino, I first filled my View cup with milk to the right line, then pushed the whisk into the cup. Inserting a capsule of coffee. I hit the Cappuccino button and let the Atelier do the rest.The drip tray is easy to clean, I cleaned the bin and frother by hand (the frother is dish-washer safe). As with any organic food matter, there is a risk of mould developing. How long this may take depends on the temperature and humidity levels of the environment in which the capsules are stored. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the capsules are safe to use beyond four weeks after opening the sachet. Compostable capsule: can we store the paper capsules in a jar or in a closed box?

Possible to reprogram for 3 min, 9 min (factory setting) and 3 hours. Maintenance and cleaning Why should I descale my coffee maker?The milk frother is hidden in a section behind the water tank. When you are ready to use it, simply pull it out and attach it to the spout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment