276°
Posted 20 hours ago

De'Longhi Eletta Explore Cold Brew ECAM452.67.G, Barista Coffee Machine with LatteCrema Hot and Cool, Espresso Machine, Automatic Coffee Bean Machine, Cold Extraction, Coffee Pot Included, Dark Grey

£484.995£969.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now we come to the part of my DeLonghi Eletta Explore review you’ve all been waiting for! So does the LatteCrema Cool System deliver a life-changing experience? Yes! The DeLonghi Eletta Explore has a built-in stainless-steel conical burr grinder, allowing you to grind fresh beans. What are the different coffee drinks that can be made with the DeLonghi Eletta Explore? It has a very high-quality ceramic flat burr grinder which helps deliver super espresso. The detachable milk carafe is very convenient, though fairly standard these days, and the milk foam is of excellent quality. The personal approach is especially nice during the initial setup, because you are guided through the options like in a classic setup wizard. This removes any guesswork and makes the whole process feel less intimidating.

If you prefer café style steamed milk, there's also a steam wand attachment in the box. Having both options makes the Eletta Explore very versatile. These attachments are all dishwasher safe (except the lids), along with every other removable component the machine comes with. You can use either of the two carafes for different milk-based drinks. One carafe can be exclusively used for cappuccino and steamed milk, while the other carafe can be used for cold-frothed milk for your iced coffee or cold brew.

Table of contents

In comparison, DeLonghi’s main competitor in this category is Jura and their flagship Z10 machine, which is twice as expensive compared to Eletta Explore. There is also the “my” button on the strength and size screen which is a programmable coffee option. You can customize exactly how much coffee and milk you want. So you can fully tailor any of the drinks to fit your favorite coffee cup or caffeine needs. Out of the box, my Eletta Explore review unit made coffee that was too hot, and tasted bitter and burnt. I used the same beans I use in my standard coffee machine - the excellent DeLonghi Magnifica S - but the flavour was completely different.

I love it when I don’t have to say much about cleaning and descaling. I can bet you love it too! Anyway, the Eletta Explore has been designed to make cleaning and maintenance something you won’t have to dread. Having wiggle room is nice as cheaper super-automatic coffee machines often require the finest grind setting and the largest dose to get good coffee. For a while I was able to introduce you to one bean-to-cup innovation after another in my super automatic espresso machine guide 2023. However, it’s getting a lot harder now. I’m seeing way fewer devices that can wow customers with technological leaps. The DeLonghi Eletta’s Explore milk frothing performance is pretty darn impressive. The hot foam is seriously top-notch – super smooth and velvety, which I expected from the machine in this price range.As I mentioned above, this feature allows up to four users to save their personal coffee preferences to their profile.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment