276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WalkingPad A1 Pro Folding Treadmill, 1.25HP 932W Under Desk Treadmill Quiet Motor 0.5-6km/h Walking Pad for Home Office

£214.5£429.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s a 360-degree non-directional operational remote controller which uses the CR2032 button battery. Well, it depends on what your budget is and you need an app or not. U1 doesn’t have an app while A1 has it.

basically untouched and factory setting and a few of the above settings are correct while a few others are incorrect. let me share my settings: The treadmill has 2 ways to operate it. The speed of the treadmill can be adjusted to suit your needs. The speed is adjustable from 0.6 to 6 kilometers per hour. You have the option in manual mode to adjust the speed via the included remote control or via your smartphone. With the automatic mode, the built-in sensors will adjust the pace. This highly accurate sensor measures both the position and pace of the user. The speed of the device will then be adjusted the moment you run too far ahead or start to fall behind.

When the walking pad is turned on, if no one is detected on the board, it will stop working ( auto power off). While protecting the motor, it also avoids unnecessary waste. When it is not used for a certain period, the machine will be in a sleep state, waiting for activation at any time. The same for Power button and holding button (-) where the range of km starting from 100 and looks as below Doesn’t show the HR rate (all Xiaomi treadmills except for Huami Amazfit AirRun doesn’t have HR feature)

On the front, we have the treadmill design along with five main features of the product. These include: Similar to the other Xiaomi treadmills , it has the beginner mode at default so you can reach up to 3km/ h at first. Simply turn off the mode or complete it to reach the maximum speed which is 6km/h. I know that the maximum speed not that much, but just to remain fit and jogging it’s fine. Almost every Xiaomi WalkingPad has 6km/h speed excluding R1 which has 10km/h speed. The highest speed is of the Amazfit AirRun which is 15km/h. Xiaomi WalkingPad C1 Smart App Control Foldable Walking Pad Ultra-thin Mini Walking Machine Indoor Outdoor Gym Electric Gym Fitness EquipmentThe button Play selecting the speed step by step 0-10 km/h(here you are safe and can’t make something wrong) Although the personal experience is somewhat different from daily walking, it is generally okay, and the speed is very uniform, making it easy to adapt to this changing process. The transition from slow walking to fast walking or even jogging is quite good. Even if you press immediately there will also be a gradual slow down process when the pause button is pressed. There will be no sudden braking. Xiaomi Urevo U1 WalkingPad Review – Cheaper But A Better Version of C1 Xiaomi Urevo U1 WalkingPad Review – Specifications Sheet (Specs) Model Today I exchanged it and without touching ANYTHING else I went into the parameterlists and wrote all values down as they were. For Walking Or Running, two modes to meet your different needs. You can run up to 6.2 mph on the frame and walk up to 3.7 mph under your desk.

I hope you loved the Xiaomi Urevo U1 WalkingPad review. Hit the comment box to share your thoughts and questions on this product. Also, you can rate it in the comment box. Walkingpad C1 Treadmill size 1449 * 528 * 114 (length * width * height, unit mm), area of ??the treadmill (running area) 1200 * 400 (length * width, unit mm); The rated power of the C1 treadmill is 588W, speed range 0.5km / h-6km / h. The net weight of the product is 22 kg and the maximum load is 110 110 kg. It can be easily folded and placed under the bed, sofa, desk or any other place. With these, it doesn’t cause any storage problems. It saves space because it occupies 0.45 m Same issue, now my pad running more than 10km/h after power on, the hidden menu is reachable by pressing the button – while power on the walking pad.Our goal is to provide you with the greatest transportation options no matter where you live. Every day, we give services to hundreds of consumers worldwide, and we endeavor to provide you with the best possible service. The safety protection of UREVO U1 is also worth praising. The treadmill has added seven safety protection mechanisms: Turn off from the button, wait 3-5 seconds, turn on from the button and then press the following key sequence: The 180-degree folding reduces the amount of space required. It can be stored in an upright position. No installation required

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment