276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dyslexia is My Superpower (Most of the Time)

£6.995£13.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think it’s partly personal resilience, it’s partly just surrounding oneself with fantastic people, and if you have a great group of people, you can enjoy the good times and you can help each other get through the bad times together. They provide real life examples of successful adults with dyslexia but also acknowledge the challenges that they have faced throughout their journey to success.

For parents and professionals who are looking for a more in-depth understanding of dyslexia and how to support young people with it, this book may not provide enough general advice or specific information about dyslexia itself. This is why some finos or manzanillas that have spent upwards of ten years in the barrel are still pale in colour. I have a grandchild who’s just been diagnosed as dyslexic and I was able to ring him up and celebrate and say, ‘It’s something that you and I have got that the rest of the family doesn’t have,’” Branson says. Reading this book really moved me as I struggled with dyslexic in the 1980's where it was not spoken about nor deal with.

The book begins with forewords by Catherine L Drennan, Professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and UK rapper Loyle Carner, who both have dyslexia. Maserati has yet to share images of the finished EV, but you can expect something that looks almost identical to its gas-powered sports car. It is not a ‘learning difficulty’ people with dyslexia are fast learners, we simply learn differently. I’m already working as an actor…I’m in my final year of high school now and studying Drama, English, Music, Media Studies , and Religious Education.

As an employer, Branson actively seeks out other dyslexics, and he is working with the charity Made By Dyslexia to encourage other businesses to understand the benefits of neurodiversity. During the pandemic he spent time on Necker Island, his Caribbean home, giving his grandchildren the kind of education he wishes he’d had. I would LOVE to stand infront of several teachers from primary and secondary school and share what I have achieved to-date.There is an additional section for professionals who work in education or special learning environments, with advice given by school students themselves. Awesome Games and Activities for Kids with Numeracy Difficulties: How to Feel Smart and In Control about Doing Mathematics with a Neurodiverse Brain Paperback – Illustrated, 18 Feb. Last week, he visited Ukraine and met Volodymyr Zelensky—the epitome of the plucky underdog—and saw some of the sites of Russian attacks since Vladimir Putin’s “appalling invasion” began.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment